• ARCHIVES 
  • » actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

underiez
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

how to transparent background shoutout??
chrysta may
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

[quote=d.razcalz]yeah..cool trick..i'm using it now..thanks for sharing it to everybody mr.frost..[/quote] please avoid double posting @topic hehe can i ask something? can anyone teach me the css version of these codes?
deathripper
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to make this transparent?
chel_vii
» n00b
1969-12-31

wats js mean ? that's good!
angel148
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bibibibi]it didn't work at my profile..... :crybaby: ....so sad...[/quote] neither at my profile:penguin:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=underiez]how to transparent background shoutout??[/quote] [quote=deathripper]how to make this transparent?[/quote] try changing [b]#ffffff[/b] into [b]transparent[/b].. i tried it and it worked!=):thumbsup:
salvadorkrisha
» n00b
1969-12-31

bt d gumana?..:crybaby: p2ro nMn..heheh..hir's my eadd..salvadorkrisha@yahoo.com..tnx.. =)
leonard021
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thnzz For Sharing^_^
concesa
» n00b
1969-12-31

where can i find that js code?:(
javilisnemoya2007
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing :):thumbsup:...but why is there a color green when in fact all the hex color in your code is white?...green doesn't match my theme color :(...can anyone help me with this? thanks in advance...
taronja
» n00b
1969-12-31

where shud i put d code?
frostmourne_05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

as i said....you can edit the hex colors of the code with the hex colors of your choice....and againyou can just put the code along with your compiled JS codes...=)
DevilCry3
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing... FTALK the best... =) :thumbsup:
ijherafel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing bro!
cupu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

than for share :thumbsup::thumbsup: Beautifully him to newbie :wow::wow:
jaschii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice! tnx for sharing!
_ztim_
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]:crybaby:im a newbie....
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=_ztim_]:crybaby:im a newbie....[/quote] hey avoid spamming..read the rules...if you want to learn how to put tricks on your profile...just dont be lazy on reading and searching the tutorials posted here on friendster tricks/tutorials section..im a newbie too but im not lazy to search here..:eh: anyway thanks for sharing this tutorial bro... keep it up!:thumbsup:
dae_dudz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]where shud i found the JS EXTENSION?[/b]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dae_dudz]where shud i found the JS EXTENSION?[/quote] You must create ur own js extension file....[url]http://theftalk.com/t42823-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D-%28Geocities%29.html[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:45

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy