• ARCHIVES 
  • » actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

Pages: 1..1234567891011

actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

ranyah
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

thanks for sharing I've been looking for that transparent shoutout code :P
em0h_fashionista
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

n0t working:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I'm using this. Thanks a lot :]][/b]
bLoodymarYkyLa
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code gonna use it !!
chiin
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for the code..^^ uhm btw i lyk the navigation what is the code of it..
notanai
» n00b
1969-12-31

galing mo kuya....idol....:thumbsup:
XxjannaxX
» n00b
1969-12-31

where will i put the code?
frostmourne_05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@ XxjannaxX as i said in my post the 1st code should be put together with your js codes....the 2nd code is a css code so it shuould be on your css codes...=) to other ftalkers please follow the instructions well i won't be answering anymore questions regarding the code because it's working 100% on my 3 profiles...same goes with the other ftalkers who used the code...:penguin: previews: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/11610748[/url] [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/45571589[/url] [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/49918300[/url]
jhofer23
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby: huhu.. its not working on my profile :crybaby:
frostmourne_05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@jhofer23 check your codes well....
Eliot Kid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
maimaikyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]wer is the js codes lOcated?[/b]
giotzkie05
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its not working for me :crybaby: wat will i copy? 1st code or 2nd? and where i will paste it? can you please teach me? pls pls pls:wallbash: just add me and message me http://profiles.friendster.com/giotzkie05 and can someone teach me how to put the big image on top of your profile? plsssssssssss thnx for advance <">this my profile :D where i will put here? pm me plss

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-12-06 19:41:52)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=giotzkie05]and where i will paste it?[/quote] You need to create an external js file ....[url]http://theftalk.com/t42823-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D-%28Geocities%29.html[/url] Also please do not double post...those are css codes for ur external css file not js..that is a different file.
princessazil
» n00b
1969-12-31

egegenerate pa ba yan!??! anu ung generat
giotzkie05
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh.. im sorry :D
RiCh29
» n00b
1969-12-31

where can i get [b]js[/b] [i]extension[/i] :question::question::question:

Last edited by RiCh29 (2008-12-07 02:27:55)

maimaikyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]uhm may i ask..? wer is the js cOdes located? [/b]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=maimaikyut]uhm may i ask..? wer is the js cOdes located?[/quote] You need to create an external js file with ur js codes. [url]http://theftalk.com/t42823-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D-%28Geocities%29.html[/url]
insaneosix
» n00b
1969-12-31

y is not not working?:|:cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

Pages: 1..1234567891011

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:59

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy