• ARCHIVES 
  • » actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

Pages: 1..1234567891011

actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

Charlene.XiV
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

Nice codes. Big help. :D
cutieme_jade
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

hmmmp.. just droped by to say hi...

Last edited by cutieme_jade (2009-01-15 13:42:25)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cutieme_jade]hhhmmm....hu knows about marquee????[/quote] Why not use the search feature at the top of the page to find the marquee codes :question:
zildjian29khen
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice codes! love it! i'll try it. .,
hygeia_22
» n00b
1969-12-31

wer can i find js in fs ? pliz pm me.. sorry i dont know..:(

Last edited by hygeia_22 (2009-01-16 10:14:31)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=hygeia_22]wer can i find js in fs ? pliz pm me.. sorry i dont know[/quote] You must create an external file...[url]http://theftalk.com/t42823-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D-%28Geocities%29.html[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » actually, i already posted this code before but it was locked due to friendster updates :wasted: so...it's back!!!:eh: features of the code: :arrow: navigation in your shout out :arrow: it can detec

Pages: 1..1234567891011

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:24

[ 17 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy