• ARCHIVES 
  • » Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

Does this code centers all?
mlhannah
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

it doesn't work in FF :( and it is possible to move the boxes to the plase where i want it,right?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mlhannah]it doesn't work in FF :( and it is possible to move the boxes to the plase where i want it,right?[/quote] This code works fine on FF you need to add the code to the bottom of ur external css codes. NOT ur profile css codes. More info here..[url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=621634#p621634[/url]
mlhannah
» n00b
1969-12-31

i used it in my external css code but it still isn't working. this code is working very well in IE.

Last edited by mlhannah (2008-03-08 21:05:16)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mlhannah]i used it in my external css code but it still isn't working. this code is working very well in IE.[/quote] Ok...maybe ephemeral will have the answer =)
mlhannah
» n00b
1969-12-31

it works now. :) maybe i just have to keep on refreshing the page. thanks anyway :D
punkinhardcor
» n00b
1969-12-31

this code is very usefull thanks for sharing =) :thumbsup: thanks :thumbsup:
mlhannah
» n00b
1969-12-31

just one more question :D how can i remove the scroll bars? thanks a lot! :D
mlhannah
» n00b
1969-12-31

there were scroll bars in the control panel box when i used the code. it has one at the bottom part and another at the right.. i changed the "width" in the code and the scrollbar at the bottom part disappeared. i just don't know how could i remove the other one, which is on the right.. thanks in advance..

Last edited by mlhannah (2008-03-09 10:57:07)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow!. nice. thanks for that.
brOwken15
» n00b
1969-12-31

where should i paste it?
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]read the first post carefully[/b] my friend..=)
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]yea. thanx for this. actually, i've been looking for this. :) haha. so helpful =)[/align][/b]
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for the code!
NATCHOO
» n00b
1969-12-31

Anu Ung CSS Extention file? Sorry Newbie Here/:)
Galatea
» n00b
1969-12-31

I've managed to remove the scrollbars from my control panel box by adjusting the heigh and width. But I haven't removed the one in my "More About Me" Section" because if I increase the px in the height too much, a blank space underneath my control panel box is left. How can I get rid of the scrollbars in my More About Me without having to extend my Control Panel box too much? P.S. I'd provide screenshots if what I ranted about wasn't too clear. EDIT: It works fine on IE but on FF it's got the scroll bars.

Last edited by Galatea (2008-03-15 11:35:14)

walkinghanger
» n00b
1969-12-31

Where should I place it? ;D
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=walkinghanger]Where should I place it? ;D[/quote] In your [b]CSS[/b] extension file.
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I think this code deletes unwanted stuff so it's only one column and then it's easy to center if there is only one column.. nice job!!:exclaim::thumbsup:
[Vigilante]•Zephyr•
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thank you very much for sharing your knowledge sis! great! :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:30

[ 9 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy