• ARCHIVES 
  • » Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

[quote=phengz05]Mr. Ephe is there any chance that i can center my profile without hiding any of my side box ( fan of, groups, friends etc.. ) ? if so .. would you mind to reply back... thanx:)[/quote] use da repositioning boxes script so dat u will center also the sideboxes. no need to hide,, but its a js scripts. u need to have a js extention for dat, here the tricks for repositioning http://theftalk.com/t7253-Positioning-Boxes-Script.html by using that trick, u can transfer ur sideboxes into mainbar, =) once u already transferd da sideboxes. ( friends, fans, groups ) on the mainbar. den use this for centering ur profile. . <">the 'How are you connected box' only will be hidden =) [hr][hr][hr] [quote=stonggyy]Im Sooooo Sorryyyy!!! I Want To Know What Is Css External File And How To Do It????[/quote] go here to learn how to make one, =) http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-06-18 00:50:38)

michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

wow... thankz for sharing diz tut..
miimz
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) nice One, how to delete the scrollbox on it,??
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

see this part [quote].controlpanel, .photos, .blogs, .reviews, .moreabout, .publiccomments, .scrapbook, .Widget, .AppModule { position:relative;left:150px!important;width:490px;[b]overflow:auto [/b]}[/quote] see the bolded part, just change it into [b] overflow: hidden[/b] =)
enzich18
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i use this?. :) sorry, newbie ir..

Last edited by enzich18 (2008-06-18 11:23:26)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=enzich18]how can i use this?. :) sorry, newbie ir..[/quote] need to have a [url=http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html][b]CSS extention[/b][/url] for that. =)
mariaks
» n00b
1969-12-31

It's not even working on my page =(
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center]Thanks!!^^v:D[/align]cc
faithiliciouz
» n00b
1969-12-31

<"><"><"><">[url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url]<">
LiSi :)
» n00b
1969-12-31

hanu daw ? hindi ko gets. pls teach me to do it :)
celmrt999
» n00b
1969-12-31

xD...lol..my problem was hidding the scrollbar cuase i was pissed..lol..but thanx to portunie...:))..xD!...the scrollbars were out..xD!!.:o
tiki.warrior
» n00b
1969-12-31

it won't work on my profile. sheesh. =(:(
o0khimmy0o
» n00b
1969-12-31

wer wil i put this? :wallbash:
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thx for the Code.......I need that^^, _____________________________ [img]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee254/xtremebytes9/26e70600.gif[/img]
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

guys, i'm a newbie here. and i can;t understand anything. sorry. i wanted to put all the boxes in center. and someone linked me in this topic. but unfortunately, i don't know where will i put that code in a simple css code.
lhabli dos
» n00b
1969-12-31

i am new here anu poh ba iung css extensin file??
kotzki
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i make my main nav and my profile center together? i have codes for centering my profile and centering my main nav, but when i using different pc with different size of screen, my main nav is not aligned with my profile.. my profile is at center while the main nav is sometimes at right left or center..
zekcdags
» n00b
1969-12-31

wer should i paste the codes?
Leah SALAZAR
» n00b
1969-12-31

San Ko Po Ba Ilalagay Ung Code?
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..it wasn't center at all..it was on the left!how is that?how to adjust?i was adjusting the 150 px.eh. but it wasn't working.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:36

[ 9 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy