• ARCHIVES 
  • » Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

metrokid16
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

i tried putting it on my css box thingy and nothing happened. help! :(
Mhaye16
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

this code is better than what i'm using. =)
aRiSa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Used this :) So nice^^ makes my kawaii prof glamorous^^ and not so needed boxes go away =D Nice one :idea: [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/692/692160k68dp18m79.gif[/img][/url]
ericajoyce2003
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is there any way that instead of hiding the side boxes, it will be aligned to the centered position of the page? please help. .. thanks a bunch. ..
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ericajoyce2003]is there any way that instead of hiding the side boxes, it will be aligned to the centered position of the page? please help. .. thanks a bunch. ..[/quote] here :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t39667-One-column-profile..%28feruzz-version%29.html
akymselegna
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby:can't understand you guys:crybaby:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=akymselegna]:crybaby:can't understand you guys:crybaby:[/quote] i suggest that you browse the sticky topics here 1st to understand more about this topic!=)
ericajoyce2003
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@simpleme: nah, i really need the CSS one. .. why? cause JS doenst seem to work on my profile. .. :crybaby::crybaby:
hayley21
» n00b
1969-12-31

ummm..is there anyaway that i can hide my comment box?
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=hayley21]ummm..is there anyaway that i can hide my comment box?[/quote] [b]here:D[/b] [url]http://theftalk.com/t10469-CSS-Hide-Codes-%5BUpdate%5D.html[/url] anyway im using this one :D tanx ephemeral-san:D

Last edited by kakashisendo (2008-08-02 08:45:18)

bless25
» n00b
1969-12-31

After i uploaded my file in ripway .. what code will i paste?? and where am i gonna place it?? help pls.. tnx
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bless25]After i uploaded my file in ripway .. what code will i paste?? and where am i gonna place it?? help pls.. tnx[/quote] Go to the underground thread and get the css linker code and apply in ur media box. :thumbsup:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sir.. how can i remove the scroll?? thanks
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@reikazek change ur overflow [b]auto[/b] to [b]hidden[/b]... [quote].controlpanel, .photos, .blogs, .reviews, .moreabout, .publiccomments, .scrapbook, .Widget, .AppModule { position:relative;left:150px!important;width:490px;overflow:[b]auto[/b] } .meettrail, .friends, .groups, .fanof { display:none!important } #googleAdPlacement { display:none!important; } body { overflow-x: visibility:hidden!important }[/quote]

Last edited by bobskie (2008-08-07 11:00:01)

hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thx 4 sharing! really helped me!
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thank you so much! it really helped me ^_^
Archerie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this nice one siiiirrrr
ayeseych
» n00b
1969-12-31

aww.. not working on my page.. huhuhu .. can someone help mee? :crybaby:
myesantiago
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi! i have read everything that i thought would help me to customize my page, i have tried to understand n did it the way i understand it should be but... too bad i just couldn't get it i hope u can find time to help me out a lil bit. well, i have a page background that i really like a lot from michael's free layouts n all i wanted to do is to keep the same background but i wanted to center my profile. sounds easy ei heheheh but it seems so complicated. thanks a lot!
chrysta may
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.wow !! .tnx for the share yah !! :thumbsup: .hek !! .i've been looking for this for months !! =) .many thanks !! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:41

[ 10 queries - 0.084 second ]
Privacy Policy