• ARCHIVES 
  • » Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

deathnote021
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

can i request a mediaboxlayout from you?.. so that i will have a patern? can you??.. plsS??..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

[quote=ramilvillafranca]it's not working eh.. sayang![/quote] It works fine when applied to ur external css file.
smyle25
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi mr bobcar i have a friendster account i use for profile testings can you look at it? the emails is tobleron_04@yahoo.com the password is smyle dont worry im not using this account anymore can you fix this account i want all the about me to be at the center some codes here are not working right it started when the friendster last updated their site,, hope you can help me ill just copy paste the codes to my main account and can you please add some codes that can make my profile awsome =)=)=) :paranoid::rolleyes: thanks in advance
radicaLboi
» n00b
1969-12-31

How cool! thanks for sharing!
KiSsEs655
» n00b
1969-12-31

...do you have a code that doesn't hide the friends,groups and fan of? ...I just need a code for a one column profile...
jhochia_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code but iam really confuse ledi..... wer can i paste o d [b]url[/b]:question: pls reply o ledi.....:)
Narcissist
» Banned
1969-12-31

nice one.. keepsafe :D
deathnote021
» n00b
1969-12-31

can you create me a mediabox profile?.. can i request??.. so that i can have a pattern? plss?..
nokiamusicexpress
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=KiSsEs655]...do you have a code that doesn't hide the friends,groups and fan of? ...I just need a code for a one column profile...[/quote] go here [url]http://theftalk.com/t39667-One-column-profile..(feruzz-version).html[/url] [quote=jhochia_08]nice code but iam really confuse ledi..... wer can i paste o d url:question: pls reply o ledi.....:)[/quote] here [url]http://jsesbreno.googlepages.com/Darylldelfin.htm[/url]

Last edited by nokiamusicexpress (2008-10-12 19:53:08)

jhochia_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh! tnx a lot!:) nokiamusicexpress ! but how can i do lyk dat?? [b]my own css linker gen[/b]

Last edited by jhochia_08 (2008-10-13 05:55:19)

nokiamusicexpress
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jhochia_08]but how can i do lyk dat?? my own css linker gen[/quote] ok . . . pls dont skip steps . . . learn basics first . . . ok? :thumbsup:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice one! thanks for sharing.. ive been looking for this one! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like this code.. i tried using this and its cool.. :thumbsup::D
zengine
» n00b
1969-12-31

waaaaaahhh... i thought the profile was centered.. it just hide all the right side boxes.. hehhe.. do you have any codes that will center my profil and will not the other boxes?? please help..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Do a search of javascripts under tricks and tutorial..there is a code there to center ur profile. =) Try this link...[url]http://theftalk.com/t39667-p3-One-column-profile..%28feruzz-version%29.html[/url]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-10-15 19:38:17)

nokiamusicexpress
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zengine]waaaaaahhh... i thought the profile was centered.. it just hide all the right side boxes.. hehhe.. do you have any codes that will center my profil and will not the other boxes?? please help..[/quote] hmmm . . . maybe this thread will help . . . =)
adamn102
» n00b
1969-12-31

=| tanx for d code master ephe....:P
kharyangandoy
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks! are there any other codes for right position?
szermheyn
» n00b
1969-12-31

anu fhu ba ung CSS Extension File?? xorii fhu newbie:/:redface:
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=szermheyn]anu fhu ba ung CSS Extension File?? xorii fhu newbie:/[/quote] ^please speak in english. && your newbie nga, better read the rules first! [quote=kharyangandoy]thanks! are there any other codes for right position?[/quote] ^right position? you mean to put your boxes in right position. use the css box positioning!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:00

[ 9 queries - 0.078 second ]
Privacy Policy