• ARCHIVES 
  • » Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

minette
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

tankz.....but what is the code how to center ur profle?
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

[quote=minette]tankz.....but what is the code how to center ur profle?[/quote] read the 1st page of this thread.. it's already posted there..
minette
» n00b
1969-12-31

hindi nmn pumnta sa center?
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=minette]hindi nmn pumnta sa center?[/quote] where did you put your codes?? make sure you've inserted it below your other css codes..
minette
» n00b
1969-12-31

i just wanted to center my profile... then my cmmnts,fans,groups,about me section,will not appear..... can you help me????
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=tinton]cumi_cum13@yahoo.com[/quote] what u post about?? spam...
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=minette]i just wanted to center my profile... then my cmmnts,fans,groups,about me section,will not appear..... can you help me????[/quote] the codes provided on 1st page will center your profile.. It will make your fans and groups hidden.. if you dont want your about me section wont appear then dont put anything on it.. if you want your comment box to be hidden then use hide codes for that..
cuticsnitotoybato
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to create my prof centered without having a scrollbar in it
eilasor
» n00b
1969-12-31

wer did i put the code...that u given i try it to my friendster. but it didnt work...:doubt::doubt::doubt:
eilasor
» n00b
1969-12-31

what section did i put the code?
kc10
» n00b
1969-12-31

heyy. love the codes. :) i got a problem with my profile, though. when i tried the codes, my photod box turned out to have scrollbars, it's the only box that turned out like that. =( do i need to adjust the width & height or something? PLEASE HELP. thank you so much. :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eilasor]wer did i put the code...that u given i try it to my friendster. but it didnt work[/quote] [quote=eilasor]what section did i put the code?[/quote] You need to create an external css file and use the css linker from the underground thread. Read this how to...[url]http://theftalk.com/t42823-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D-%28Geocities%29.html[/url]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-09-09 21:21:43)

kc10
» n00b
1969-12-31

heyy. love the codes. i got a problem with my profile, though. when i tried the codes, my photod box turned out to have scrollbars, it's the only box that turned out like that. do i need to adjust the width & height or something? PLEASE HELP. thank you so much.
kc10
» n00b
1969-12-31

heyy. love the codes. i got a problem with my profile, though. when i tried the codes, my PHOTOS box turned out to have scrollbars, it's the only box that turned out like that. do i need to adjust the width & height or something? PLEASE HELP. thank you so much.
lei9182
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow nice trick... thanks for sharing mod ephe...
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

how can i remove the scroll bars.? na center nga sya.pero nagkaron ng scroll bar ung boxes.

Last edited by ends..in..deatH (2008-09-13 23:27:08)

th3_coolz
» n00b
1969-12-31

gw maseh ga ngerti neh ..
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kc10]heyy. love the codes. i got a problem with my profile, though. when i tried the codes, my PHOTOS box turned out to have scrollbars, it's the only box that turned out like that. do i need to adjust the width & height or something? PLEASE HELP. thank you so much.[/quote] [quote=ends..in..deatH]how can i remove the scroll bars.? na center nga sya.pero nagkaron ng scroll bar ung boxes.[/quote] on your codes,change the bolded part to [b]hidden[/b] [quote].controlpanel, .photos, .blogs, .reviews, .moreabout, .publiccomments, .scrapbook, .Widget, .Application { position:relative;left:150px!important;width:490px;overflow:[b]auto[/b] } .meettrail.friends, groups, .fanof { display:none!important } #googleAdPlacement { display:none!important; } body { overflow-x: visibility:hidden!important }][/quote]

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-09-14 05:36:49)

maryelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

it doesn't work. i pasted it in my css which i then embedded in my js. pls help.
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ you dont have to embed it on your js.. just put on your css extension..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:23

[ 9 queries - 0.104 second ]
Privacy Policy