• ARCHIVES 
  • » Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

[quote=JaoMaeLee]IT DID NOT WORK FOR ME I JUST SIPMLY (Paste the code below C.S.S. Extension file)WHATS THE PROB.[/quote] you sure you place that on your css extension??or on your customize css box?? you have to create an extension file 1st.. then,use css linker..
java
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

what if i place already my friends,groups and etc. on the center.. and i want only to center my profile..should i paste this code only on my js?? body { overflow-x: visibility:hidden!important } bec.. if i put all the codes my other boxes like friends nd cntrl pnel will disappear..
lenierz07
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i center my profile contents?????????
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]wa~ i've been looking for this thread^^thanks sir ephefor sharing it^[/b]:eh::eh:
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]can i also generate its link??[/b]
miiDa
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx.. i need it =) [spoiler][font=century gothic][color=red]my fs: [url=cikuprit_kuprit@plasa.com]clicK heRe[/url][/font][/color] :wow: thx vo d view n ett[/spoiler]
asxia
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i make C.S.S. Extension file? tnx !
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

1st post updated. Friendster updated and removed the display:none on some areas. :penguin:
forbidden kiss
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ephemeral » Moderator[b]Code Updated!, works better now... :o[/b] [b]wer is d code dat had bin updated dat can be pasted on about me section[/b]:question:

Last edited by forbidden kiss (2008-10-03 06:28:05)

myra
» n00b
1969-12-31

i tried but it seems like the boxes at the side are gone but my profile is still at the side, not in the center. No matter how much i change "left:150px!". Why?
jee-ar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=myra]but my profile is still at the side, not in the center.[/quote] i just tested it now and its working well try to check your codes and try putting the center codes again =)
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks a lot! ^_^
nokiamusicexpress
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice code nice nice it was simple but nice
brambam
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx..it works..=)
qt_jeny29
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=i i LeA i i]you sure you place that on your css extension??or on your customize css box?? you have to create an extension file 1st.. then,use css linker..[/quote] is my procedure correct..?? -i copied the code on notepad -i entitled it with jeny.css -then i browsed it on a file hosting site -i copied the licker -paste it in costumized css box..? is that the correct proceduce cause it not work.. what is the correct procedure..?:question::question:plzz
deathnote021
» n00b
1969-12-31

nuh puh gagawin ko sa mga codes?.. i coconvert??.. san puh?.. san ko ipepaste?.. can u help me?.. gusto ko pagandahin profy ko?.. plss help????
nokiamusicexpress
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=qt_jeny29]is my procedure correct..?? -i copied the code on notepad -i entitled it with jeny.css -then i browsed it on a file hosting site -i copied the licker -paste it in costumized css box..? is that the correct proceduce cause it not work.. what is the correct procedure..?:question::question:plzz[/quote] u copy the link here [url]http://jsesbreno.googlepages.com/Darylldelfin.htm[/url] then generate it and then the generated code should be pasted in the who i want to meet or about me section that's it try it it will work [quote]nuh puh gagawin ko sa mga codes?.. i coconvert??.. san puh?.. san ko ipepaste?.. can u help me?.. gusto ko pagandahin profy ko?.. plss help????[/quote] u should paste it in ur css extension and then save it as .css in ur web hosting site and then get the link and paste it in the linker i gave earlier making css extension [url]http://theftalk.com/t42823-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D-(Geocities).html[/url] hope it would help :D

Last edited by nokiamusicexpress (2008-10-10 20:59:27)

deathnote021
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx!.. poh.. mei nattunan na ko.. :D can i request a mediabox profile in you?. tapos pag aaralan ko poh kung panuh muh ginawa?.. ok lang?.. parang patern??
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=deathnote021]tnx!.. poh.. mei nattunan na ko[/quote] Please read and follow the forum rules, english is required except in regional boards =)
ramilvillafranca
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's not working eh.. sayang!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Paste the code below on your [b]C.S.S. Extension file.[/b] [code].controlpanel,.photos,.blogs,.reviews,.moreabout,.publiccomments,.scrapbook,.Widget,.AppModule{ position:relative;left:150px!important

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:36

[ 9 queries - 0.088 second ]
Privacy Policy