• ARCHIVES 
  • » hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

Pages: 123456..6

hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

rockzzel
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

partly right..hmmn, i was supposed to post similar thread like this one coz am not sure if wat im feeling now is love..hmmp. @topic..maybe there's really no signs if one is in love..u'll just feel it..
rockzzel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

is feeling it a sign? hehehehhe! :D im so confused.
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

don't be.. feeling it maybe a step of knowing that you are really in love.. but don't fall so easily..know the person first.. know the risks that you'll take when you confirmed to yourself that you really re inlove.. :) goodluck!!
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I dont know..I just feel it..[/b] :lol:
rockzzel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]don't be.. feeling it maybe a step of knowing that you are really in love.. but don't fall so easily..know the person first.. know the risks that you'll take when you confirmed to yourself that you really re inlove.. smile goodluck!![/quote] :arrow: thanks... now im getting the feeling here of being helped by somebody in ftalk. yepeh! hhmmm...what about you sis --khathateslove--, what do you feel when your inlove? have you ever been?
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> hmm.. when he's always on your mind.. every hour, every minute, every second.. haha.. and you keep on worrying about him.. but you know, there's no definite signs when you're inlove.. you'll just feel it..:wow: [/b]

Last edited by ε♥3 ßìäNx ε♥3 (2007-12-27 13:11:02)

rockzzel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks ate ε♥3 ßìäNx ε♥3! kewl.. that person must be so special ayt? :D
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me, it is love wen he's all you think about every second of time. you keep on worrying if wat he's doing or wutever. yeaa. they ahr right, wen you're inlove der are no signs. you juz feel it like, wen you are seeing that guy around, [b]your heart beats two times in a second. [/b] :eh:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cant sleep at night....imagining her face.... for me..
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=rockzzel]thanks ate ε♥3 ßìäNx ε♥3! kewl.. that person must be so special ayt?[/quote] > ahm.. i don't have that special someone sis.. too bad.. :cry: @ topic: hmm.. when he's near you, its hard to move.. you feel uneasy.. and you feel conscious because you know he's just there..:rolleyes: [/b]
rockzzel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thans everyone...so i guess there would be no sign at all. [quote]> ahm.. i don't have that special someone sis.. too bad.. cry[/quote] hahahaha! its bro. im a guy. check out my fs account.
PKINL0V3
» n00b
1969-12-31

N0 BUT ULL N0 WH3N UR IN L0V3 ULL WILL HAV3 DIZ R3ALLY G00D F33LING N DAT WILL T3LL U IF UR R3ALLY IN L0V3 0R N0T IM IN L0V3 S0 I N0 H0W IT F33LS :wow:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=rockzzel]hahahaha! its bro. im a guy. check out my fs account.[/quote] > haha.. sorry.. stupid me.. haha.. =D [/b]
rockzzel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][b]ε♥3 ßìäNx ε♥3 wrote haha.. sorry.. stupid me.. haha.. badgrin[/b][/quote] hehehe...its ok! HAPPY NEY YEAR EVERYBODY! i hope this newyear ill find someone who i can fall inlove!
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

me too...hahaha...anyway,you become conscious to that person(also depends on the person..if [i]makapal ang mukha mo[/i],you won't be conscious :lol: ).. and can't get him/her out of your head.. :rolleyes:
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Lagi ako inspired...not expired Lagi ko sea tinitxt ahahahahah Lagi ko sea iniisip ahahahaha Lagi ko sea kinukulit :D Pacute ako :D Pasaway ako sa kanya Malandi ako sa kanya =D [/b]
ison
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its juz u cnt xplain but u cn feel it.... :wow:
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

theres no words i can use to xplain ehehhe.. :D
khiemii
» n00b
1969-12-31

wen u want to see her/him always.. your heart smiles when u see her/him.. you always thinking of her/him.. you always get worried at her/him eehh bxtah.. i cant explain.. i feel it nlgh bigla bigla.. hehe..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:16

[ 11 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy