• ARCHIVES 
  • » hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

Pages: 1123456

hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

closedeyeswillseenothing
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

everytime you're thinking of her/him.. :lol: so many ways to tell... but...
rockzzel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

but what [b]closedeyeswillseenothing[/b]???
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i think this will hel you.. haha.. 13. You can't stay mad at him/her for more than a minute or two. You actually have to try hard to stay mad. 12. You'll read his/her IMs over and over again... 11. You'll walk really really slow while you're with him/her... 10. You'll feel shy whenever you're with him/her... 9. While thinking bout him/her...your heart will beat faster and faster... 8. By listening to his/her voice...you'll smile for no reason. 7. While looking at him/her..you cant see the other people around you...you can only see that person... 6. You'll start listening to SLOW songs. 5. He/she is all you ever think about. 4. You'll get high just by their smell... 3. You'll realize that you're always smiling to yourself when you think about them.. 2. You'll do anything for him/her... 1. While reading this, there was one person on your mind the whole time.[/b][/align]
rockzzel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks alot [b]nelou[/b]! it is surely a BIG help! :D
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me...i got butterflies on my stomach..whew! :wow:

Last edited by unique_user (2008-04-15 00:16:57)

nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=rockzzel]thanks alot [b]nelou[/b]! it is surely a BIG help! :D[/quote] [b]haha.. no prob.. thanks too..[/b]
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dunno... i wanna know what love is.. i want you to show me.... hahahaha but really i dunno... never had a bf.... :eh:
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]for me this is the signs that you can say that you r inlove:[/b] can do anything just for him..:wallbash: willing to sacrifice just for him.. =D always thinking him at night..:wallbash: there's a "kilig factor" everytime he txted you or when you see his name appearing in ur c.;) heart beats fast every time you see him..:wow: :penguin: [b]and for me the best that will described an inloved person is:[/b] ..youre always happy and nod only to those person who talked to you or asked you something with a smile,, even you didnt understand what they asked or said to you..:lol: :D :wow:
-chx.xo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=fuchsia]i cant explain it in words ..[/color][/align]
3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/681/681883xso2p3ji9v.gif[/img][/url][b][i]i think this would answer ur question v..... hmmmmm u'll know f it is love or not! :redface:[/i][/b] [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/638/638146kvkkfs33zm.gif[/img][/url]so here it is [quote]1. Are your palms sweaty, is your heart racing? and your voice caught within your chest? it isn't love, it's like. 2. You can't keep your hand off them, am I right? it isn't love, it's lust 3. Are you proud and eager to show them off? it isn't love, it's luck 4. Do you want them because you know they're there? it isn't love, it's loneliness 5. Are you there because it's what everyone wants? it isn't love, its loyalty 6. Do you stay for their confessions of love, because you don't want to hurt them? it isn't love, its pity 7. Are you there because they kissed you, or held your hand? it isn't love, it's lack of confidence 8. Do you belong to them because their sight makes your heart skip a beat? it isn't love, it's infatuation 9. Do you tell them that everyday they are the one you think of? it isn't love, it's a lie 10. Are you willing to give up all your favorite things for their sake? it isn't love, it's charity 11. Do you pardon their faults because you care about them? it isn't love, it's friendship 12. Do you accept their faults because it's part of who they are? then it's love 13. Do you cry for their pain, even when they're strong? then it's love 14. Do their eyes see your true heart, and touch your soul so deeply, it hurts? then it's love 15. Do you stay because a blinding incomprehensible mix of pain, and elations pulls you close and hold you? then it's love 16. Are you attracted to others but stay with them faithfully with no regrets? then it's love 17. Would you give them your heart, your life, your death? then it's love 18. And always remember - love isn't one sided!! - Both must love for LOVE to exist![/quote] [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440576q8wrax7se2.gif[/img][/url][i] hehehe :redface: i hope i help ya [/i]

Last edited by 3fuuji3 (2008-04-19 01:57:39)

Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

dont know!.., i'm just surprise that 1 day,.i felt smthing?.,to him...,:lol: jiji
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmmmnn,, i cant explain my feeling. my heart beats fast. . ^?^
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heehee. when you're with him/her you just want to hold him/her close to you, you feel butterflies in your stomach your heart quickens up its pace... i don't know. when you're with him/her, you feel sparks inside of you,... not a [b]literal[/b] spark, k? ayyyy.. yup, when you eat chocolates, you feel like you're in love. :eh:
jaeszil
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...i can tell if i'm in love if i am olweiz thinking of him,.,., ...he's all i think every minute,every second,every hour,.,., ...i always like 2 bve wd him olweiz,.,., ...he's oll i want 2 text to and to call to,.,., ...hehehe,.,., ..bitaw,.,., ...but it's true,.,., ...i'm so in love in dis guy,.,., ...my one and only guy,.,., :wow::rose:
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

you're not in your normal mind and mostly your mind is wandering off thinking of him/her and lastly you get [b]BUTTERFLIES[/b] :D
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=PKINL0V3]N0 BUT ULL N0 WH3N UR IN L0V3 ULL WILL HAV3 DIZ R3ALLY G00D F33LING N DAT WILL T3LL U IF UR R3ALLY IN L0V3 0R N0T IM IN L0V3 S0 I N0 H0W IT F33LS :wow:[/quote] nice answer but avoid using ALL CAPS ok?? @topic.. when the guy/girl is always gets closer to the girl/guy.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Can't sleep at night, jst thinking her and mis her. :) [/b]
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]u can't tell... but u can feel it![/b] :lol:
JEANUJEAN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm it hurts when you saw him/her together with a girl or boy =|
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Evrytym u'r thinking of him/her. :) [/b][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:09

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy