• ARCHIVES 
  • » hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

Pages: 1..123456

hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

kiarix23
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

i luv having daydreams.. haha,,.
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

hmmmm i cant smile w/o you i cant cry w/o u.. i cant sleep and i cant breathe id do anything.... thats INLOVE :lol:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Feel very blushy and happy
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I know when i'm inlove when all I wanna do is to hug that person. And I always stare at her :xixi:
elainetherese
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when he's always in my thoughts if i always tell stories about him to my friends.. when i find myself smiling and he's the reason behind that smile when i feel very light and happy when i wake up (inspired) AND when i want to be with that person FOREVER. :wow2::heart::dance: being inlove is 1 of the most wonderful feeling in this world. BUT... i'm happy being single.:giggle:

Last edited by elainetherese (2010-06-17 22:50:50)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:12

[ 9 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy