• ARCHIVES 
  • » hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

Pages: 1..123456

hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

endlezluver16
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

If you suddenly change.. and you loose your focus on him/her everytime he/she looks at you. ;] ;]
kyutjenz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

when i keep thinking of him... i always dream about him... i always want to see him... when i cant understand my feeling when he got closer to me... blooming:wow:... and im always happy...
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm often smiling... :):D maybe.., I don't know it exactly... sorry.. :crybaby:
kyutjenz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[scroll][color=blue]it feels like you have everything when you fall in love,really...[/color] [/scroll]

Last edited by kyutjenz (2009-01-23 01:42:42)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when i can't sleep at night and i think of him over and over again...
altriza_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

..there is no sign at alL.. ..U JUST CAN FEEL IT..!
rinapgln_24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]iM sHy And QuiTE AnD SomeTiMes RuNnINg BUt MosTlY SmilinG AnD mY ChIckS Is TuRNInG Red!!??[/b] [spoiler][img]http://i41.tinypic.com/141ijb8.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
cutieme_jade
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] [b][color=purple] ♥ for me love is ♥----->> when u'LL get hurt if you see him/her with somebody else... [/color][/b] [/align] [align=center][img]http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z49/janetcha08/cute%20gif/love-3.gif[/img] [/align]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=rinapgln_24]iM sHy And QuiTE AnD SomeTiMes RuNnINg BUt MosTlY SmilinG AnD mY ChIckS Is TuRNInG Red!!??[/quote] [font=Trebuchet MS][b]Avoid sticky caps next tym. :) [/b][/font]
kyutjenz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][b]liL_criptah18 wrote:[/b] uyy mga frends pa help naman po panu kung frends mo ung crush mo dati pero nung nalaman nya na may gusto ka sa kanya parang may gap na keo tapos may gf pa cia? wat po gagawin nyo? thanx![/quote] well, just let it dat way... dba sabi mo frends kau dati?!... kung tlgng frend ka ng guy, its not a big deal nmn na nlmn nyang crush mo sya para iwasasn ka nya dba... he is only ur crush nmn cguro dba... kaya better look for another guy, ung tipong kht mlmn man nyang crush mo sya, eh accepted ka parn nya as a frend...

Last edited by kyutjenz (2009-01-25 21:52:20)

aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

you cant stop thinking of that person..=)
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]uhh, LOVE is different with crushes. haha:) but maybe, that's the way and that's what you feel when your inlove. anyway, gudlak.[/align]
switcute
» n00b
1969-12-31

when im g0ing crazy thinking of him! All b0ut him..then 0nly him...ahh im g0ing crazy m0m help me...
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

you're always blooming (woot.like me haha) you're smiling w/o any reason (it's not that you're retarded huh haha)
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when im thinking of him always.. and when we alwaays cross roads.. OMG!
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

there's actually no sign of being inlove.. it just strikes you, and wen it does, it hits you hard...
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

you are very conscious when that person is around,, and especialy when he's talking to you..;) also you have sparkling eyes everytime you see him..:lol:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=aicah]also you have sparkling eyes everytime you see him/her..[/quote] =):thumbsup: i agree..:wow:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Gonna tell her in front That i love her.....:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:46

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy