• ARCHIVES 
  • » hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

Pages: 1234566

hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

fu_starmagic
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

can't sleep at night. just thingking 4 her. just miss her n want to meet her every day beside her every day. n care about her every day.
adeLene`18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

your so speechles when you saw the one you love
shairah
» n00b
1969-12-31

uR iNlUv wEn.. [u][b] :arrow: ur w0nderin' wer dat pers0n is.. :arrow: watchin' his/her evry m0ve :arrow: jeal0us wen he/she is with an0ther guy/gurl :arrow: u d0n't wanna leave wen ur w/ him/her[/b][/u] ^sHaiRa^
YuKiKo KwAn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

think bout him all d time...
meyrinx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

What if it is only infatuation and not love? I do miss him. Always think of him. Jealous when his with other girls. and etc. But I'm not sure if I love him or not. And he's already my bf. Help me please. Tnx
.mochafrappucino.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=meyrinx]What if it is only infatuation and not love? I do miss him. Always think of him. Jealous when his with other girls. and etc. But I'm not sure if I love him or not. And he's already my bf. Help me please. Tnx[/quote] Maybe if you do something for him that you think you can't do but you did it anyway because of him, ..maybe that will determine wheter if it is just infatuation or love. Sorry if I didn't help you at all :(
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

For me, it's when I don't know what to do everytime I see him right infront of me. :lol: FREEZE ;D
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,you'll know when you're inlove if you keep on thinking about the person that you know you shouldn't.. and you keep on denying yourself you're not well in fact you are.. :wow: but be careful because most people perceive [b]infatuation as love... [/b] :D
el_wray
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b]if you are always miss her probably??[/b]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

it's when you've been thinking about him most of the time and you worry so much about him too.=)
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wen u saw him.. ur hart was beating so fast. hehe. wen almost all people dat you saw was him.. getz?! xD
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ardnyk22]wen u saw him.. ur hart was beating so fast. hehe. wen almost all people dat you saw was him.. getz?! xD[/quote] yeh. hahah. i was kinda like that when i was in our reunion. heheh.:D
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=LhaDybLueS]your missing him/her you feel your not complete because of him/her you can't stop thinking about him/her you feel uncomfortable with him/her beside you you feel so happy when he/she look at you you feel jealous when someone is beside him/her ETC.... :D[/quote] em i inluv?..lol...:paranoid: sis ur sayings kinda fits wat i feel.... anyway...wut is infatuation ey?

Last edited by zenar_3 (2008-04-09 07:14:37)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

When He's not Online, u feel worry. >__< When He's Online, u feel so happy. :)
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thinking about him day and night is a sign that points to both infatuation and love, so you cannot be sure. I think that when you're in love with a person, you'd care a lot for his/her well-being, you'd worry so much when he's/she's in trouble/sick/etc, you always try to make her/him happy even if it causes you pain/sadness... And when you're in love, it's not only based on appearances but also on his/her personality too. In short, it will just dawn on you. :)
meyrinx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

maybe u'll just feel that you love him.. when I asked so many persons about it they will just answer.. "I dont know. coz u will just feel it"..
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im always happy. :)
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]when your inlove your heart beats fast every tim you see him/her.. =) and sometimes your not doing normal things when both of you are together or when he/she looks at you coz your conscious!! :lol: i think most of the girls experienced this..:D and the best part of being inlove is your happy all the time=):thumbsup: and when a person ask you or tell you something you just nod your head and smile coz your head is flying your without even understandin what that person said!! :lol: haha!.. (im like this somtimes =D:lol: )[/b]
rockzzel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha! you can feel the adrenalin rush!
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if u see him or her and u heart iches hehe sounds funny but happend to me.:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:14

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy