• ARCHIVES 
  • » hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

Pages: 123456..6

hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

lolz.. :P there's always a sign if your inlove.. :wow: :arrow: when you start missing him/her :arrow: when you can't go to sleep :arrow: when you can't stop thinking of him/her that's a sign.. :eh: and 1 more thing.. if your inlove.. :wow: your in a new world.. no one can understand you.. except you and the one you love.. =) It's true.. I swear to god.. :D =D
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

hhmm.. always thinking of him.. :] hihihihi
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

your missing him/her you feel your not complete because of him/her you can't stop thinking about him/her you feel uncomfortable with him/her beside you you feel so happy when he/she look at you you feel jealous when someone is beside him/her ETC.... :D
mikkz95
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm.... iF im inluv.. [b]When i pass through the guy i luv/lyk.. i get SHY or im BLUSHING[/b]
rockzzel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i probably faint when she talks to me! wehehehe! :lol: :lol: :lol:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

missing him always. . thinking of him. . luv to talk to him always. . uncomfortable when ur ryt beside him. .
rockzzel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

by: misz.faith [quote]missing him always. . thinking of him. . luv to talk to him always. . [b]uncomfortable when ur ryt beside him. .[/b][/quote] :question: ate, i just wanna ask...why uncomfortable? just asking.... :D :D :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll get allergy... lol
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i don;t know!!! :crybaby:
prettywoman
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm I am humming music that out of tune lol :lol:
boim
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no words to explained it just can feel it like :wow: :rose:
alicando
» n00b
1969-12-31

..i dont know..but u cn fil 8 in ur own..haha... ;]
blacklilha
» n00b
1969-12-31

if u olweiz think of him.. and u cant sleep at night... [url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/8349/447596861cd4.jpg[/img][/url]
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red][b]befor iue say ur inlove, ask ur self y iue love that certain person .. if iue can give reasons, QUiT! ur not really inlove .. iue my be juz inlove with the iDEA of love. :) [u]love has no reasons[/u][/b][/color][/align]
rockzzel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

you always smile when you're with him/her..
jelayz_gie
» n00b
1969-12-31

itz when my body shakes...even though the weather is bad..ahmm..my days are brighter when i see him..feels like someone tickles me..EEEeee :penguin: :wallbash: its when I become speechless when our path meets.. I'm INLOVE....!!!!!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

always happy? :D
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

u can feel it, but one thing is 4 sure.,u cant explained it y u felt dat way... :D
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][b][align=center]when you have no reasons at all i guess? i think i never been in love im not believing it for some instances. . . but. . . ow well. .. :| [/align][/color] [/b]
adeLene`18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..uhmm you cant sleep thinking of him... ahahahah :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hmmmm.. just asking. :D i really don't know if i'm already in-love. :D [b]maybe its when my heart pumps faster every time she blows a very big smile to me.[/b] is that being in-love? hehehehe!

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:11

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy