• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

Pages: 1234567..7

:arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

:arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets? ok. let's start![/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

^ I dedicate to you mareh, the song: [b]*I have to hands; the left and the right*[/b] b/c: I can't think of any, my brain is drained. :wasted:

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-02-18 11:03:39)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

Jedd Medea - I Believe in you. ^I Dedicate this song to all players going to STCAA 2007 and wish all the players goodluck =)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ I dedicate this song to every anime fan. :cool: The title is '[b]Center of the Sun[/b]' performed by '[i][b]Conjure One[/b][/i]'. This has become one of my favorites songs when I first saw it back in 2003. When I saw the video again, and saw this thread.. perfect. I thought I'd share it to another anime fan on FriendsterTalk, [b]Ephe[/b] you're included! Here's the anime music video of the song (from the anime movie [i]Metropolis[/i]). This video won on the [i]2003 Fanime[/i] & [i]2003 Anime Expo[/i] for '[i]Best Drama[/i]' category. This is only a Fan-Made video.. and it's very well-made, hope you'll like it. [b]CENTER OF THE SUN[/b] [i]Performed by 'Conjure One'[/i] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P3NW9rEHCQ[/youtube] [i]YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P3NW9rEHCQ[/i] [b]EDIT:[/b] I didn't get the rules for this earlier. Can I dedicate this song instead to all the anime fans of FriendsterTalk? Especially [u]to my fellow mods[/u] who love love love anime! [i]Thanks Mizel for the clarification. Since [b]Ephe[/b] is an anime fan the songs goes out to him haha![/i]

Last edited by Padme (2007-02-19 15:03:08)

jOycee c",)
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]... hawak kamay.. =) i dedicate ds song 2 my best.. :) :thumbsup: .. AJA..!!![/i]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]To Eph, ate Padme, and Joycee:[/b] The rule is: [quote][b]dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever)[/b][/quote] Back to topic: :arrow: I dedicate the song *Boom Tarat Tarat* to Joycee, since I can't think of any song right now, hehe... Peace gal! ;) ------[i]edit*edit[/i]------ Sorry I didn't notice the edit of ate Padme's post above... Peace ateh! :P

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-02-19 08:51:17)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]^ count on me! well yah know. the title says it all.. [i]"yes you can count on me..count on me i will be there, a friendship that will never end.."[/i] ayii.. ^^, wabzyah mareh![/b] :eh:
balugs
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=pink]Edited: This is supposed to be for hiranojun!!! But since the rule is dedicate a song before you this is for you meng. I hope you're familiar with Yoon Eun Hae from Princess Hours enjoy watching girl.[/color] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx8DUEwiMt8&autoplay=1[/youtube] [color=pink]Duh? I was just doing what others also did.[/color]

Last edited by balugs (2007-02-22 07:13:11)

' 'insane
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dedicate d song :arrow: keep holding on by avril lavigne to my bf :redface: i know dspite of many trials we made it and hope someday our love wont ever change! naks. . i wabz u
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

*just spectating* uhm, to the two posters before me, kindly read the rules of this thread. we're supposed to dedicate a song [b]to the one who posted before us[/b]. got that ryt? :D :thumbsup: peace out. *ok back to work :D *
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ [b]Saosin - Voices[/b] for ForsakenKID. . hope u like that song!!! :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]^ MCR- welcome to the black parade..datz for you.. uh, do i need to explain it? she loves MCR![/b] :cool:
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:cloud: [b]Get another boyfriend - Backstreet boys [/b](black and blue album) ^we dance this soundtrack when i was in 2nd yr high and i have a classmate that look like meng and i dedc8 ds to meng coz she reminds me of my 2nd yr high batch.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ [b]We're all in this together - OST. High School Musical[/b] dedicate for ate meng and miss kita pag tuesday!! ;] cool superb song!! :thumbsup:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]^ [b]We're all in this together - OST. High School Musical[/b] dedicate for ate meng and miss kita pag tuesday!! ;] cool superb song!! :thumbsup:[/quote] ^ uh. [b]NOTHING IN THIS WORLD[/b] [i]PARIS HILTON[/i] pretty cute for you ate deathwish ^___^v
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

To sis [b]deathwish[/b]: You're like a Pinoy when you address meng as "ate meng".. :D Really... :eh: The person above, james, I dedicate the song [b]Sugar We're Going Down - Fall Out Boys[/b]. Why? B/c you're avvie angle is focusing down, so it's going down! Haha. Gets?
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]^ dun forget to remember me.. :eh:[/b] ---> [i]why mareh?.. coz ya knoe who forgets.. ryt? heehee... :eh: [/i] :penguin:
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:cloud: [b]Borrowed Time - Cueshe[/b] ^ddc8d to meng to provide extra time for her activities or even time 4 her ftalk and ym :D :lol:

Last edited by miss kita pag tuesday (2007-02-22 13:21:53)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ uhm.. miss kita pag tuesday. its his username.. ahihi! [quote]it seems some don't understand the rulez of this game..[/quote]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^[b] Feelin Fine - L'Arc ~ en ~ Ciel [/b] seems like ure into manga world. :D > sis `mizel : whoah.looks like a pinoy??hwhewhewe. :D > james : nothin in this world? :D i like that song. catchy! thx james!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:53

[ 11 queries - 0.071 second ]
Privacy Policy