• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

Pages: 1..1234567

:arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

god2014
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

emotionaless - good charlotte for my father :cry:
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

That's what u get --> Paramore... This song is dedicated to all ftalk members. =)
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

maybe.. Barney's song will do!!--> to all fstalk members
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^ Moment of Truth-FM Static... Beacauz I suddenly remembered my labs... And that's our theme song...
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ i dedicate you the song to you special someone... Lifehouse- I live my life for you.. bec0z - i love this song very much as you....
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

that's what friends are for:D i dedicate this song for all my classmates in FU
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:58

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy