• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

Pages: 1234567..7

:arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

^ agen? hahaha! [b]FAMOUS LAST WORD[/b] [i] MCR[/i] no direct link! bwahaha! and kay kuya aries ^[b] BREAKAWAY [/b] [i] KELLY CLARKSON[/i] ^.^ nothing special! =|
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

:arrow: [quote][b]saved slot for kuya rj[/b][/quote] [b]heehee..he wnats to dedicate you a song eh he loves you.. so i saved him a space. go on kuya rj![/b] :cool:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ for ate meng :exclaim: [b] nothing in this world [/b] too [i] Paris hilton[/i] last word: nobody is [b]PERFECT[/b] =|

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2007-02-23 08:45:09)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

> james ^ [b]I bet u look good on the dance floor - Arctic Monkeys[/b] will ya look good on the dance floor?? :lol: :lol: > ate meng ^ [b]The Sweet Escape - Gwen ft. Akon[/b] special song for special mod!! :P
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]Saosin - Voices for ForsakenKID. . hope u like that song!!![/quote] yup, i like Saosin, as well as the song. for you: [b]Wake Up[/b] by [b]Coheed and Cambria[/b] [flash=160x68]=3" title="" rel="nofollow">http://www.mp3asset.com/swf/mp3/minime.swf?myid=1570206&mycolor=0x666666&mycolor2=0x0&mycolor3=0xffffff&autoplay=false&f=3[/flash] [i]I'm going to ride this plane out of your life again. I wish that I could stay but you argue. More than this I wish you could've seen my face In backseat staring out the window. I'll do anything for you, Kill anyone for you. So leave yourself intact 'Cause I will be coming back. In a phrase to cut these lips, I love you. The morning will come In the press of every kiss With your head upon my chest Where I will annoy you With every waking breath Until you decide to wake up. I've earned through hope and faith The curves around your face That I'm the one you'll hold forever. If morning never comes for either one of us, Then this I pray to you wherever. I'll do anything for you. This story is for you. ('Cause I'd do anything you want me to... for you.) I'll do anything for you, Kill anyone for you..[/i]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

woah. thx forsaken kid!! Coheed and Cambria is awesome band! Love their songs! here's another cool song for u. . . ^ [b]Face Down - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus[/b] [i]One look puts the rhythm in my head. Still I'll never understand why you hang around. I see what's going down. Cover up with makeup in the mirror, Tell yourself it's never gonna happen again. You cry alone and then he swears he loves you Do you feel like a man when you push her around? Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground? Well, I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to end As your lies crumble down, a new life she has found. A pebble in the water makes a ripple effect; Every action in this world will bear a consequence. If you wade around forever you will surely drown. I see what's going down. I see the way you go and say you're right again, say your right again heed my lecture Do you feel like a man when you push her around? Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground? Well, I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to end as your lies crumble down, a new life she has. One day she will tell you that she has had enough. It's coming round again.(2) Do you feel like a man when you push her around? Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground? Well, I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to end As your lies crumble down, a new life she has Face down in the dirt she says "this doesn't hurt"[/i]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ again. hehe. Someday - [i] Nina [/i] because someday we can be a close friends. hihi! :eh:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Hahayyzzz... Again.... Heehee.. Peace james! :rolleyes: I dedicate the song [b]Numb by Slapshock[/b] to you since your avvie is so emo. Haha. =D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ for you. uhh. Bahala Na - Jolens nothing special. hihi. :lol: peeace*
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]im a little teapot... cuz ur still a kid.[/b] :cool:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: wat's that song? haha =D ^ for you. uhh. all the love in the world - [i]the corrs[/i] that's cute. *lam nyu yan?* =) :thumbsup:
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ :arrow: The Great Pretender ds one for you james, its a great song dont yah?
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ :arrow: MISS KITA PAG TUESDAY! ehehe.. bcoz ur the greatest IMPERSONATOR of RJ Jimenez of PDA! haha =P
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Ang cute ng Pokimon - Willi Revillame -its bcoz r d cutest here lil tim :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ for kuya rj. uh. Nothing in this world - [i] paris hilton [/i] he3. *la maicp*
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hmm.. its either you are one big fan of paris hilton or or you are now just having the tendency to spam.. heheh.. :D youve dedicated [i]na kasi[/i] that same song to everyone James.. anyway.. my song for you.. [b]Will You Ever Learn[/b] by [b]Typecast[/b] link to the video: [url]http://youtube.com/watch?v=mOeCBzgPq6s[/url] [i]So what’s the point in all of this? When you will never change The days have past The weather’s changed Should I be sorry? Could I be sorry? I did it all for you Hoping you would see Your eyes are dull, your hands are clenched Are we ready? But you think about yourself Only but yourself But what about… Un-lonely nights, romantic moments The love What about them Throw it all away You know me well You know it’s wrong Then what is it you feel? You hide behind those perfect smiles It won’t fool me because you already did But you think about yourself Only but yourself But what about… Un-lonely nights, romantic moments The love What about them Throw it all away The perfect dates, the sweetest kisses What about them Throw it all away[/i] I hope you're misunderstanding with someone here will be put to an end. peace bro \m/,(//_^).\m/
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Power of Two? (indigo girls) haha.. :lol: hey [i]PAKNER[/i] *apir*[/b] :cool:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ You've got a friend... ;)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]^ We're all in this together - HSM heehee.,. nice noh?[/b]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ i know :D [b]YASMINE KURDI.[/b] y? i know. well be friendss someday. :) :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:17

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy