• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

Pages: 1..1234567

:arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

ketah23
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

[quote]i dedicate this song for the person who left me behind the reason is just want to stay in my life but you let go me[/quote] [url=http://www.imeem.com/iata/music/0AOv6M3J/new_found_glory_stay/]click here to listen[/url]

Last edited by ketah23 (2008-06-09 09:02:38)

airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

:arrow: i dedicate the song [b]I DONT LOVE YOU[/b] by MCR to my XLOVER kasi DI NA KITA MAHAL.. :smoke: HAHAHAHA... GO 2 H*LL!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: i dedicate this song [b]cool off[/b] cool ka lng ok :thumbsup: :lol:
saintjimmy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dedicate this song to my self.... :D :D Are we the waiting......
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

dedicated to lady_end... = [b]as we go on, we remember. all the times we've spend together! and as our lives change. come whatever we will still be friends forever![/b]
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dedicated this song [b]NIKI FM by Hawthorne Heights[/b] to my LOVE ones, to the ones They thought I Dont give a care. and being such a LOSER... to my SELF.... [i]You are my Radio Station You play the song i Know[/i][b] You Are The song I Know[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

And The Hero Will Drown - Story of The Year ..Dedicated to someone very close to me :cool:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

strangers in the night-i dedicate this song t myself.why?because i feel like i dont know myself anymore.,haha.,lolz.
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]next to you[/b] by [i]jordin sparks[/i].. i dedicate this song to my self.. coz im reaaalllllyyy confused.. :(

Last edited by neverloved15 (2008-08-24 02:38:21)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^whenever u call brian mc knight and mimi: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_evRNXhrOEU[/youtube] Whenever you call my friend ill try my best to help you nyahahahaha :D
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i dedicate this song to myself ---> one step at time bcuz of the lyrics "[b]there's no need to rush[/b] no need to rush in finding a lover. lolx!! :lol:
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]so much[/b] by the spill canvas How does it feel to know you're everything I need The butterflies in my stomach They could bring me to my knees How does it feel to know you're everything I want I've got a hard time saying this So I'll sing it in a song this is for my ex...
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dedicate pakisabi nalang song to u :lol: it's becuz u luk liek hartbroken liek meeh
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Return of the Mack by Mark Morrison :arrow: Dedicated to my ex girlfriend =D Well I tried to tell you so (yes, I did). But I guess you didn't know. As I said the story goes. Baby, now I got the flow. 'Cause I knew it from the start, baby, when you broke my heart that I had to come again, and show you that I'm real. (You lied to me) All those times I said that I love you. (You lied to me) Yes, I tried. Yes, I tried. (You lied to me) Even though you know I'd die for you. (You lied to me) Yes, I cried. Yes, I cried. (Return of the mack) It is. (Return of the mack) Come on. (Return of the mack) Oh my God. (You know that I'll be back) Here I am. (Return of the mack) Once again. (Return of the mack) Pump up the world. (Return of the mack) Watch my flow. (You know that I'll be back) Here I go. So I'm back up in the game running things to keep my swing. Letting all the people know that I'm back to run the show. 'Cause what you did, you know was wrong. And all the nasty things you've done. So, baby, listen carefully while I sing my comeback song. (You lied to me) 'Cause she said she'd never turn on me. (You lied to me) But you did, but you do. (You lied to me) All these pains you said I'd never feel. (You lied to me) But I do, but, I do, do, do.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

"Your New Girlfriend" -Hayden Pannettiere to Daniel J C. :disgust: [spoiler]"Your New Girlfriend" So many crazy memories of you and me Like the time we drove to the OC Got so lost we thought we would never get home You know the night when i gave my heart to you And you swore that you felt the same too You said that you would never ever leave me alone Out of nowhere you were gone Into someone else's arms Should have known that she was more Than just a friend, all the things i never knew But i always trusted you Never thought that she would wind up in the end Your new girlfriend (your new girlfriend) I believe what goes around comes around So stay out of the deep end or you'll both drown Even shallow water is over her head You broke my heart but baby hey life goes on Everything is down for a reason Now i can see for me there's something better ahead Out of nowhere you were gone Into someone else's arms Should have known that she was more Than just a friend, all the things i never knew But i always trusted you Never thought that she would wind up in the end Your new girlfriend I don't know what i was thinking to let us Get this far, cuz now that i see who you really are You can have a new girlfriend Out of nowhere you were gone Into someone else's arms Should have known that she was more Than just a friend, to think inside i think i knew But i always trusted you Never thought that she would wind up in the end.... Your new girlfriend (haahhaah) Your new girlfriend (haahhaah) Your new girlfriend (haahhaah) Your new girlfriend (haahhaah) Your new girlfriend (haahhaah) Your new girlfriend (haahhaah) Your new girlfriend (haahhaah) Your new girlfriend[/spoiler]

Last edited by jmaex3 (2008-10-08 19:12:29)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i dedicate d song [i]thunder by boys like girls[/i] to d person i'm missing ayt now[/b] :wow: [color=#FF0000][b]"Your voice was d soundtrack of my summer...do u knw u'r unlike any other...u'l always b my thunder..& i said...ur eyes r d brightest of ol d colors...i dnt wana evr love another...u'l always b my thunder...so bring on d rain.....bring on d thunder.."[/b][/color]
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]Miss You - MYMP I dedicate this song to Dakota. :thumbsup:[/color]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]take me with you - second hand serenade *i dedicate this song to the person above me and to the girl i courted for how many days hope you read my post XD[/align]
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

psychosocial - slipknot i dedicate this song to my best friend who introduce slipknot to me =) i lurv slipknot!!
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#ff0000][b]For All of my Life[/b] -- MYMP I dedicate to The one I've Love[b]d[/b] because I've loved him with all my heart.. but hurt me =( How cool is taht?.. [/color]

Last edited by philixre (2008-10-10 01:42:10)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:01

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy