• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

Pages: 1..1234567

:arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

[quote]^upside down -[b] 6cycle mind[/b][/quote] <?>A great song for u bro.. another bighit from them<?>
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

^ will u ever leqarn? - typecast. :]
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]cupcake song :D ehehe...[/b]

Last edited by blazinhottie (2007-05-31 13:54:46)

yumzlovespete
» n00b
1969-12-31

perfect- simple plan cemetery drive- mcr for my mom! i cannot be perfect! :doubt:
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]cool off-yeng constantino to [i]him[/i] (such a liar)[/b]

Last edited by aleksisty^^ (2007-06-03 08:06:43)

ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]new found glory - when i die[/b] for 'him' :P this is the chorus: [i]when i die, i'll be fine, cause i know you're always there when i die, i'm alright, cause i know you'll always there you are are home[/i]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ thnks fr th mmrs bcuz i love the [b]monkeys[/b]!!plus its [b]EMO[/b] =D :thumbsup:
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

john roe rejas, i dedicate to. you the song . . hanging by a moment
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks Fr Th Mmrs - FOB. :eh:
'airene17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

. teenagers - MCR.. . for us [b]teens..[/b] woots.. haha :eh:
~*ChOLee16*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mmm.... TEENAGERS-MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE to all teens out there(including me!)....haha rock on\m/ :eh:
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Spongebob Squarepants- Avril LAvigne i think ur cute..just like spongebob LOL
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

High - LightHouse Family. Dedicate it to all.. :D

Last edited by iloveyou4lyf (2007-08-29 11:12:29)

jeniphy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dedicate d song your guardian 2 my hubby..=p
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my heart - paramore.. dedicated to my prince ^___^ :D
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]Before I Let You Go by Freestyle[/b] Dedicated to: [b]Her[/b]=( [spoiler][i]Before I let you go[/i] [i]I want to say I love you[/i] [i]I hope that you're listenin' 'Coz it'strue,baby[/i] [i]You'll be forever in my heart[/i] [i]And I know that no one else will do,[/i] [i]yeah So before I let you go[/i] [i]I want to say it.....[/i] [b]I love you...[/b]=([/spoiler]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Come Together[/b] by Carly Smithson of American idol Dedicated this song for my crush J______.
alkalyne
» n00b
1969-12-31

Goodbye Friendship, Hello Heartache - Cinematic Sunrise dedicated to someone. :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Glenn Fredly - You're my everything [/b]- For my luvly Gf...miss ur voice so much~ [spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ej4AKO31H8[/youtube][/spoiler] [b]Indonesian Voice- Kita untuk Mereka (We here For them)[/b] - For all Who suffering because tsunami,earthquakes,and all the Catasthrope....be strong! =) [spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulc9ML3BMxI&feature=related[/youtube][/spoiler] [b]Boyz II men - A song for mamma[/b] - of course for my mamma.....Happy Birthday,mom! i rily love u~ [spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ofwv__Y_7Q[/youtube][/spoiler] for now,that's all maybe...

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-06-08 02:04:25)

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Sen no Yoru wo Koete - Aqua Timez as usual Bleach...=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:53

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy