• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

Pages: 112345677

:arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]^ You like Slapshock ryt? then you'll gonna like this one too kuya: [url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=2XjmLCr8u-Q][b]Zetsubou Billy [/b]by [i]Maximum the Hormone[/i][/url] (they are the band that appeared in around 1:57 of the video. this song is actually the new 2nd ending theme of Death Note anime :D ) Maximum the Hormone is a japanese punk-hardcore band. a little info about them [url=http://nippop.com/artist/artist_id-253/artist_name-maximum_the_hormone/]here[/url]. for their other songs, just search YouTube with 'maximum the hormone' as keywords =) :thumbsup:[/quote] Tnx for the Rocky info charles! :) with that! i ddc8 ds song for u! [b]Thank you - Dido[/b] coz u need to be thank :)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

:arrow: [b]^ Officially missing you! *hey kuya! you're not regularly visitin here ah! we're missin u na![/b] :cool:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ My Destiny - [b] Katherin Mcphee[/b] goodluck to ur destiny sis! =|
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b]^ Officially missing you! *hey kuya! you're not regularly visitin here ah! we're missin u na![/b] :cool:[/quote] its bcoz my father is in d hospital meng, i open up my pc only for check mail and messages at friendster... :arrow:Miss u Love http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/9/14/217449/Silverchair%20-%20Miss%20You%20Love.mp3 this one for you meng! pretty song from Silverchair miss yah all here*
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Miss kita pag tuesday.. haha! We're missin' u kuya!
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote]How to touch a girl -- JoJo[/quote] i dedicate this song to all guys who are torpe.=)
†¤meg¤†
» FTalker
1969-12-31

girlfriend by kamikazee i dedicated this song to the people who's being in love with thier best/close friend :ninja: :D

Last edited by †¤meg¤† (2007-03-18 05:49:11)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ [b] Welcome To The Black Parade[/b] - MCR becos ur a rocker bro! :o
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]Heart - shape - Box [b]by: Nirvana[/b][/quote] ur hand form heart thats why... :)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ [b]Miss Kita Pag Tuesday [/b] - Rj Jimenez haha becos we missed u kuya! :eh:
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]behind blue eyes - limpbizkit/the who -whats behind u,hehe... well, a nice song for u[/quote]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ friends forever -- dunoo the artist. bwahah friends forever kuya :)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^ Clay Aiken - Lonely No More..[/b] yeah! cool song for u, james! ;)
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@james [quote]friends forever kuya[/quote] of course ;) .... @topic [quote]Take my Hand - [b]Callalily[/b][/quote] -take my hand, well fly to the sky.. dig this song friend,its cool :)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^ Coldplay - Fix You[/b] Thx for the song miss kita pag tuesday !! This one is cool too! :D
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]tnx.. coldplay rocks..[/quote] @topic [quote]borrowed time - cueshe[/quote] some rakista , emo fanatics hate this band coz"jologs daw".. ok up to them.. but in songwriting and lyrics content, they rocks, hope u dig this song friend!

Last edited by miss kita pag tuesday (2007-04-07 00:35:51)

Kameakashinoa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Perfect Combination-Passage the title says it all... just look at his pic
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]ty 4ur love [/b] to my hon.. :)
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]^dedicate it to the person above you[/quote] @topic [quote]hold on - [b]shamrock[/b][/quote] for u and ur hon! dont give up and try to hold on..

Last edited by miss kita pag tuesday (2007-04-12 12:29:50)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ [b]salamat[/b]- [i]yeng constantino[/i]. ehehe :D

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2007-04-12 21:50:00)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: [b]so the rules are simple. just dedicate a song to the person before you and state your reason.. (if ever) [/b] [quote]^ i dedicate you the song *blah blah blah* because.....[/quote] [b]gets?

Pages: 112345677

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:11

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy