• ARCHIVES 
  • » Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketball)
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

I want to learn [b]volleyball[/b], (im the only girl in our class who don't know how to play volleyball, weird?) xD It's because I hate ball games. :doubt:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

Same Here.. Basketball. Hehehe And Volleyball. *Copycat? LOL. :D
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I wanna learn the slam dunk... Haahahaa!! It's really awe me up~
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]wuahah..so we already have our sports section.. :wow: me, though i'm not sporty.. :thumbsdown: i wanna learn martial arts instead of other sports..wahehehe..[/b]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> hmm.. basketball, ping pong and table tennis! :D [/b]
Daryle
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like to play gulf but i only have one magic wand and one ball. i don't know where to shoot it and where to play it.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

does skydiving fit into the sports category?? well, that's it. more [s]risky[/s] than bungee jumping

Last edited by `mizeL (2008-01-07 08:44:06)

.kashi.
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/552/552207gfmnt6nc2f.gif[/img] [b][color=deeppink]i want to learned checkers[/color][/b]

Last edited by .kashi. (2008-01-07 21:06:48)

viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=nicey][b]i wanna learn martial arts instead of other sports..wahehehe..[/b][/quote] Is that a kind of sport? :D
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i want to learn more about skateboarding & badminton. . hehe i also want to learn how to play b-ball (haha, i think i'm the only boy in the class who don't know how to play it! haha)
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]oh well, i think so viper.. :wallbash: [/b]
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

How about learning the pinball? It's a fun game you know... =)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to learn the most daring sports of all...maybe wall climbing, or Surfing! ahaah cool! beijing olympic is fast approaching! but its a winter olympic! i guess?! :D
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wanna learn soccer and footy =D
khiemii
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to learn.. long tennis.. and soccer..
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

if given a chance, i wan't to learn the art of Pencak Selat :eh: and well master some popular steps in dance sports. :D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to learn baseball :thumbsup:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I want to learn Blitzball lmao
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmn.. alredi had a reputaxn n bsktball.. lolz :lol: so now, i wanna know [b]lawn tennis[/b].. had a repu of it too.. most balls dat ends outside d cort... :lol: :lol: the korean n my side laf at me wen i tried to do a backhand wid full force, but still missed d ball... :lol: :lol: i wanna also know [b]horseback riding[/b]... @niknok: congrats for this sexn... =)

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-01-09 17:08:21)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:46

[ 11 queries - 0.092 second ]
Privacy Policy