• ARCHIVES 
  • » Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

"noZ"
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

i want to learn how to play chess sorry folks.. i can't play chess :crybaby:
bituin2kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

I want to learn how to play billiards and also bowling. =) I experience playing bowling but its hust a miny game in the timezone. :)
rudyhartadi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

MotoGP, just like Valentino Rossi
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote="noZ"]i want to learn how to play chess sorry folks.. i can't play chess[/quote] I'll teach you. Lol. :P I've always wanted to learn how to play volleyball and do taekwondo. But since I'm near sighted I'm not good with the ball, and I'm too scared to learn taekwondo. Amff. But I really want to learn capoeira. It seems cool. Not sure if it's a sport though.

Last edited by joebz (2008-05-08 12:12:11)

jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I want to learn taekwondo and professional swimming.. :)
@sHwaLin_eMiLy@
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wanna learn surfing,tennis, downhill biking,or diving., .
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i wanna learn basketball.. i know, weird.. :retard:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]I play tennis.. but i wanna learn more about tennis.. nyahaha!! =D [/b][/color]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i want to learn the sport.... is swimming and also basketball and soccer.. i already know how to play those other familiar sports... but this sports are very interesting[/b]
kRz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I want to learn more on volleyball and tennis,. ciz i'm not great w/ that. i also want to learn basketball. cuz i think its interestng.

Last edited by kRz10 (2008-05-25 08:19:21)

shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

wanna learn billiards and volleyball and skating? =) :D
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm.. i want to learn tennis or badminton.. hehe..
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] drifting?[juks] ahm, tennis .ü [/b] [/align]
prettychinita05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I want to learn the sport volleyball because I have fear on balls hehehehe and whenever I see some people playing volleyball or at the gymnasium I use to stay away from them because I always feel that the ball will hit me :O I want to outcome my fears on it and I find it very interesting because I think its fun =)
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i want to learn martial arts.. hehehe
tursunder
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me, iwant to learn more in taekwondo... hehehehhehehhehhe =)=)=)=)=) :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin: [img]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj219/alohanema/boxing-fighting/200805/taekwondo2.jpg[/img]

Last edited by tursunder (2008-06-01 07:04:43)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

basketball and swimming... and also soccer! haha!
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wanna learn to play tennis
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Ski, mountain climbing, ice skating, tennis and fencing.[/i]
clara stefanie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to learn skating and climbing..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:36

[ 11 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy