• ARCHIVES 
  • » Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

mm.taekwondo of coz :wow: mii fave at all :lol: and.i wanna learn. swimming :redface: until now, i cant swim :lol::lol::lol:
zodiark
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

kendo and aikido :D ____________________________________ [img]http://zodiark.fileave.com/skinlessmini.gif[/img]
disinuebe
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]taekwondo[/b].. im a fan of japoy lizardo.. he's so cute but not much on personal.. :rolleyes: and my tita is a blackbelter... :thumbsup: ♥ veronica domingo ♥

Last edited by disinuebe (2008-06-06 12:19:17)

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ready want to learn wakeboarding :eh::thumbsup:

Last edited by the_legend_killer (2008-06-06 13:32:17)

lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

owh.. i want to learn all the ball games.. hahah.. it may sounds exaggerated.. but then i really dunno how to play those.. :( only chess and other board games.. those two make my intramural days busy.. im not that physically fit for ball games.. i guess..;)
dark emo
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: i wanna learn table tennis and tennis =)
xoxodanixoxo
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]gs2 q m22o kng pnu mag lawn tennis ..
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Tennis! Its really hard to hit the ball. I always get moody if I missed it!
joenathan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

surfing !! cool extreme sport :thumbsup:
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wanna learn swimming.. hehehhe i know how to taekwondo.. hahha.. its dat a sport?.. hehehe
chelliexoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i really want to learn tae kwon do :D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'd love to learn boxing...it's really such an art, truly also, i'd like to learn to play pool/billiards (i have played before, but i don't really know "how" to play...i kinda just hit the cue ball with the pool stick and hope i knock in the right ball lol :lol: :lol:
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

ummm.. boxing .. lol i know how to fight but.. i want to learn the proper technic and style.. like manny lol....
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wanna learn how to play volleyball.. lol.. :lol:
gerlyn_wangzi
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wnNa lEarn soccEr...aLso h0ckEy!!heheeh.. to0 wEird f0r thE giRls...buT i like thE both sp0rts...hehee..
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

i lyk swimming and pin pong....haha
areyaa
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love kempo........ i want to learn kempo...........
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i wanna learn wushu it really rocks..! [/b]
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i want. . to play., . >air soft
S_U_P_E_R_M_A_N
» n00b
1969-12-31

SYNCHRONIZED SWIMMING DId i get the spelling ryt? sorry ... LOL
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:07

[ 13 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy