• ARCHIVES 
  • » Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

jud_10131
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

i want to learn...swimming,gymnastics....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

soccer! =( && also swimming :penguin: hehehehhe! i want to learn new things honestly, i reaaly hate sports especially ball games lol! :wallbash:

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-08-25 01:57:15)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I seriously want to learn more on tennis. lolololol why?because of prince of tennis. hahaha :lol: also swimming/diving Im good in swimming ;] in diving? :wasted: michael phelps inspire me as well.
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i want to learn how to play [b]tennis[/b] .. haha ... it is so hard ..
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I want to learn how to play [b]soccer,golf,baseball and football[/b]^^:(
mainken
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to learn swimming!
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Honestly... I would LOVE to learn [u]fencing[/u] ;)
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for now, i want to learn Arnis....
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to learn to lay up in basketball :D *my lay up is very bad :(*
ayumi_99
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm.. I want to learn [b]Basketball[/b] cuz, i want to like Rukawa :lol: and [b]Swimming [/b]
Cicadas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want learn slamdunk in basketball but 'till now i can't do it.. :wallbash: maybe someday.. :lol:
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Figure skating. The only skating thing that I dont know. Maybe im afraid of ice. :lol:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hi there i'm the new user!
frozenfire
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow::arrow: i guess want 2 know more on basketball :rolleyes::rolleyes:
tribunglahi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]I wanna learn swimming, since the day started for Phelps in beijing.[/b] [spoiler]Anyone here willing to beat me in Badminton?[/spoiler]
emopablokun
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I want to learn Sports on how to control the ball being played in [b]VOLLEYBALL...[/b]
mikeljon02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

actually i have no sport ...., maybe basketball and swimming....., i think you will be popular on that sport..., mikeljon02
dorkalicious.o1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]horseback riding[/b] i think its really cool i would like to ty it .. :) :thumbsup:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]want 2 learn d sport of roger federer.......[i]tennis[/i]..[/b]=)=)
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=) soccer,, hahaha.. i dont know hoow to kick.. and the right style for kicking the ball..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:44

[ 10 queries - 0.070 second ]
Privacy Policy