• ARCHIVES 
  • » Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]i wanna learn how to play american football :lol:[/font][/color]
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

i wan to learn how to play basketball and volleyball and swimming and pingpong :wow2:
lab.labsss :p
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I want to learn Taekwondo and Tennis. :)
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to learn [b]lawn tennis[/b] and [b]taekwondo[/b]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm im getting interested to learn tennis, and learn more about basketball :D
checkered02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I want to learn tennis and soft ball.
brown.eyes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Swimming. I don't know how to swim. :(
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I want to learn how to play volleyball x(( I really don't know how to play volleyball =( But I'm hoping ... :um:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I want a learn how to play floor ball more better, eventhough i know how the game goes like.
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Swimming and bowling. I know how to swim but, I want to learn more moves. ((=
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Seriously, I wanna fulfill swimming & Pole vault x) Gosh, Im so sick & tired of soccer lmao
Heartbreaker22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

boxing hahahahah.
tinytokki
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=#E8A5A5][font=Calibri]swimming! I can barely stay afloat as of now D:[/font][/color]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wing Chun. inspired by Ip Man's movie... a martial art. The technique's kinda like this -> :turbopoke: i cant find the place to practice, though..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

Pages: 1..12345678910111213

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:20

[ 9 queries - 0.073 second ]
Privacy Policy