• ARCHIVES 
  • » Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

chayll
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

How about figure skating? Haha.
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

i want to learn football..:D
eun hwa
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to learn [b]kungfu[/b] :lol::lol:
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me, not sport but sports .swimming[butterfly stroke] .table tennis .volleyball .baskeball .sepaktakraw .soccer =)
witchcraftlady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm..i want to learn how to swim,play basketball and volleyball:lol:

Last edited by witchcraftlady (2008-04-14 22:08:30)

Lil. Miss Vixen
» n00b
1969-12-31

bungee jumping n sky diving sounds fun :lol: hope i can try those before i've turn 30 =) i want to learn to swim.... but i seem only able to submerge my whole body all the time :crybaby:
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want to learn sport is golf and baseball and also soccer :D
kawaiielize
» n00b
1969-12-31

tennis, table tennis, figure skating, diving, swimming, and Synchronized Swimming!!-my favorite. the two with swimming word
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Topic Sticked.[/b] No Further Explanation. :)
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

basketball XD table tennis (one time, when it was our intramurals, i registered for table tennis even though i dont know how to play. i thought table tennis was easy, but it was difficult. i thought it was only like badminton or something.) o.O I already know volleyball & soccerbase
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to learn all sports. lol :lol:
Xthatech
» n00b
1969-12-31

me? hehe swimming =) idk that sport.. only cracking password is my expertist :D
Sherina
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Badminton!! Want to learn it.. but always failure.. hikzz....
fu_starmagic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I want learn Golf :thumbsup:
"noZ"
» Banned
1969-12-31

i want to learn.. [b]golf[/b] [b]swimming[/b] [b]running[/b] :penguin: :D etc :clock: what time it is..?? [b]what..[/b] [i]i must go now[/i] [i]see yaa...[/i]
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wake boarding is cool
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

skate boarding
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

finger boarding
khrixty_017
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to learn swimming and ice skating ./... i already miss taekwondo and table tennis...jeje
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Soccer
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Err.. i don't know if we have a topic like this. but anyways, what sport do you want to learn? me? i wanna learn billiards and [b]basketball[/b]. Xd (yeah, honestly i don't know how to play basketbal

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:10

[ 9 queries - 0.081 second ]
Privacy Policy