• ARCHIVES 
  • » well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

Pages: 1234567..7

well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

kamandag kim and lucknskill..:thumbsup: nice composition!!:wow:
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

miss meng and lucknskill
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i'd go for ate kim! whew. got the best stories! :D[/b]
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ate kim! =) under the rain i sooooo cool :)

Last edited by ---mad4u--- (2008-03-17 03:22:50)

blueicefairy
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D ms. kim :thumbsup: i also like her story "under the rain". .. woot! i realy like the ending! :D:D
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Number one, kimey. :]
asukal_rienee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ate kimmee... and her stories :eh: :thumbsup:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

weee. i now have a list of my favorite ftalk authors here.:eh: 1. kim (under the rain story - taglish love story) 2. asukal_rienee (developed - tagalog comedy love story) 3. james (ang kwento sa dalawang gabi - horror story)
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

*kim-a-holic is the best ! especially her "under the rain" story ! i love it! keep it up ate kim !
squishen
» Banned
1969-12-31

someone over the rainbow...
asukal_rienee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bianx_06]weee. i now have a list of my favorite ftalk authors here.:eh: 1. kim (under the rain story - taglish love story) 2. asukal_rienee (developed - tagalog comedy love story) 3. james (ang kwento sa dalawang gabi - horror story)[/quote] ahaha... sizt really?! :o tenchu soo much! mwaaah... ;)
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=purple] `i like kuya james_cuteoo2,,work! i'm fun reading his horror story!wew! [/color]
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]>> for me?? >> i'd go for keemee.. >> great stories..:thumbsup:[/b]
3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1035/1035814wrzpbm23p3.gif[/img][/url]for me its kim-a-holic..... keemeeee =)
jon11
» n00b
1969-12-31

kim-a-holic =) :thumbsup: i really like her stories ...
alphatama
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me its ms. kim. =) no doubt and no need to explain. hehe! :D and also sir james_cuteoo2. his horror stories are the best i've ever read. the best! :thumbsup:
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ate [b]kim-a-holic[/b] :thumbsup: for yah. whoohoo! keep up the good work. wheeeh. :D why not publish ur stories? hehe. pcketbuks? hehe... dats ol. *bow* i have read one of yer stories. and its sooo nice.
♥♥♥culit♥♥♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=blue] miss kim-a-holic for me.. :D :thumbsup: [/color]
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lil sis kimmy :thumbsup:
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

It's kim!! i really really love her stories!:wow::wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:25

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy