• ARCHIVES 
  • » well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

Pages: 1234567..7

well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see other ftalk authors out there.:eh:

Last edited by bianx_06 (2008-03-27 13:54:33)

gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

[b]for me james_cuteoo2 because i really love horror stories.[/b] :paranoid:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

Waaa. Why Me? LOL But Anyway Thanksss =) For Me It's Kimiee.
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no its not keme if i said something i really mean it im not that fake im for real anyways im still waiting for your next chapter im really reading it. =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by gracemac (2008-01-29 00:20:44)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hahaha, Waw. Thanks. Yeah Im Still Working On It's Next Chapter.
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

myself.. :D
gracemac
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]Hahaha, Waw. Thanks. Yeah Im Still Working On It's Next Chapter.[/quote] yup yup ill will always check this sec if you have the other parts of story pwamis. =) :thumbsup: [quote=lordheinz ]myself.. :D[/quote] sir heinz are you story maker too let me see i do love to appreciate every people's work i do love reading any story.. :thumbsup:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Mod's Here. I Think We Need A Glue Here To be Sticked. =)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote][b]STICKED. Dont Spam, Okay? :][/b] [i]~ice <3[/i][/quote] EDIT: I go for kim. i love her stories. haha. :]

Last edited by icekandi (2008-01-29 10:44:56)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks Ice. :D
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'd go for Kim. [i]*Hands down*[/i]
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Kim Park. Hihihi. :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Kim is the best.
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:o Woah. Thanks guys. You are the ones who inspire me to make different kinds of stories. Thank you so much for appreciating my work(s). :redface:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ayii. Under The Rain, The Best. :]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=raykyo]bible :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote] we're talking about ftalk authors.. not books. please read the topic.
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me, its kim. period. =)
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it's kim :thumbsup: =)
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Kim too.. I hope u guys try to read my stories, they're only One-shot.. I would really like to have critics!
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

kim also!!she's so great!i love her work,"Under The Rain".. the best among the rest!!!woot! :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:44

[ 11 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy