• ARCHIVES 
  • » well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

Pages: 1..1234567

well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

Nickay
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

^ Thanks Sizsie Sunshine!.. Oh.. My faves are: 1. Sunshine 2. Lara 3. Ceii 4. Brains & Beauty 5. Mystic Rain
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

* sis eri.03 & sis gemandi thank`yuu ~ harhar :P ayun solomot. muah :D > t i'd still go fer [b]Ate Meng[/b] & [b]Ate Kim[/b] & [b]Babols qo Chaw[/b] & [b]Eclipse[/b] & [b] James cute[/b] & [b]Freelancs[/b] Lolnez. :lol: gaganda ng story nilaa. woooh. :]]

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2008-07-29 08:25:01)

_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i have new fav. authors here. :D [b]- sis danx. =) - freelance. - xxbubbliexx - sis mystic rain. :)[/b]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks ate kate, sis gelie, sis jae, sis danx, sis pearl, sis brains and beauty, bruha ko, sis gemandi, sis nickay and sis berii. :D :arrow: ate kim :arrow: ate kate :arrow: ate meng :arrow: ate danx :arrow: my mare :D i'm actually reading your stories guys, its just that i can't reply nor give comment in the thread. :crybaby:
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

`my favorite authors hiir.. `kimmie `freelance `ms. meng `danx `babols `mod james
Archerie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

all off them lolllllllllll hehe
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for me kim is the best!
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: thankyuu [sup]Berii kew, babols Chaw qo, and sis Amanda <33[/sup] I loevv you :wow: :exclaim: t> im the emo princess <3 i forgoot her username hahaha lol :wow:
asukal_rienee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

aw... sorrii! 4 mre itds haizek and kimie:D:thumbsup:

Last edited by asukal_rienee (2008-11-19 01:11:20)

baby_haizeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thank you poh asukal_rienee,=) nakaka-flatter naman,
asukal_rienee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ur welcome! :D i like the way you write...
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Kimmie[/b] =) i also like babols && ate kate :thumbsup:

Last edited by hazel013 (2008-08-25 07:26:28)

kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]James_Cuteoo2 [/b]:thumbsup:
Bubbly44
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me..... hahaha joke...... i also think its kim!=)=)=)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Aw, thanks for those people who think that im good in making stories. Thank you. :lol:
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

For me, its james :paranoid: , kuya ayel, ate kimiee, eclipse twin, and of corz ate joanna :wow:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=asukal_rienee]^ spmmig...4 mre itds haizek and kimie:D[/quote] Me spamming? Howw :paranoid: ?? Er. Nevaahmind.. |: Michin Se ki Me. Joj Katn :drool: @ T> Kuyaaa Freelance. Still Lurviiiin his Stuurii ~
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i love the wroks of most authors here.. :) special mention: sis bubblie.. =) i admit it, i cried of her story, "a love letter".. it was ssoooooo great.. =)
ashely_pain15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

......weEh..i think ol of them...but i really lyk :ate bubblie :ate kim :ate minekoarch :ahm kua freelance :eclipse twin good luck 2 ur stories guyz...:D

Last edited by ashely_pain15 (2008-09-14 02:26:50)

mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me.. its kim.. i really like her stories.. like under the rain and fall for you.. :wow: i love how she makes the "pabitin" effect., and the twists and turns.. :wow: [i]watching out for royal notes[/i]. :eh: :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:20

[ 9 queries - 0.076 second ]
Privacy Policy