• ARCHIVES 
  • » well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

Pages: 1..1234567

well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

gladz23
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

hmm.. im new reader irr.. i just finished [b]gossipgirl03[/b] story heart of fire.. and she made it very well^^ im currently reading kim-a-holic stories.. and love it too^^ and mystic rain ~ my gf is a ghost..^^ :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

yeah.. i also think its kimmie.. her storii under the rain en fall for you is great.. check her storiis.. haha..:lol: ü
saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I like [b]gossipgirl03[/b] and [b]eclipse_twins[/b].. I love I think this is love and Night walks :wow:
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me, sis kim is the best..=)
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i wanna add on my list.. sis danx.. sis babols.. sis eclipse..
sakura_11023
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weee..im a new writter, i already read under the rain by kimi..love it kip it up :thumbsup:
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

though i'ma writer too. i idolized kimmie sooooo much :D
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i think its me..ahihihi
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b ]sis kim. sis babols. sis danx. sis gossipgirl sis yh3t sis.bhes jasmin. kuya ayel[/b]

Last edited by eri.03 (2008-11-23 01:59:34)

ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] sis.yhet bebi.dess29 brain&beauty [/color]
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: Babols :exclaim: :arrow: Ate Kate :exclaim: :arrow: Ate Danx :exclaim: :arrow: Ate Kim :exclaim: [/b]

Last edited by hazel013 (2008-11-24 04:45:02)

fLutterblue07
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

...c ate kim.. i really like her stories! :arrow: MVP :arrow: Under the Rain :thumbsup: galing! =)
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

~omo. thank you guys. :) thank you for believing in me and reading my stories. i really appreciate it. thanks a lot. really. :D ill do my best to make as many stories that i can. :) thank you thank you thank you :P
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ You're welcome sis Kim and Thank You :lol: -- Sorry for OT. -- Mine is Ate Kim and Babols Chaw my soulmate. :rose:
FArerA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me james_cuteoo2 because i really love horror stories. :paranoid:
megumi028
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^i'm gonna add gossip girl en sis yhet on my list..xp:eh:
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Sis kim and fall for you. bro james and uninvited summer
vaio(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

*kim-a-holic :yes2:
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Daniera_cHan122;#3364833;1260030869]Me,myself and i.[/quote] [quote=Daniera_cHan122;#3245204;1250755974]:thumbsup:Myself[/quote] Hey, Stop saying that "Me, Myself..." thingy, Cause it ruins the forum, Favorite Author? Yourself? means you only appreciate what you make and it means you dont even read OUR stories only yours. :| i hate this :facepalm: hays! nvm. your only posting this because you wanna have more posts O.o Topic - Sorry for off-topic, Favs? - xxBUBBLiExx - Oniongurl - Ate Bianx! And yes, Im proud of myself even do i dont get to finish any story :lol3:
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=alyssa01;#3540301;1272089518]- Oniongurl[/quote] Whoaaa. Thankss ;DD You too, I like your story. Especially the Video Story. So unique.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:16

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy