• ARCHIVES 
  • » well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

Pages: 1..1234567

well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

15anna93
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

[i]Babols loka! :D[/i]
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

i don't know. but please check my blog: http://kathleendataycruz.blogspo.com/ thanks. God bless.
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i go for james_cuteoo2, kim, freelance6969, emae, eclipse twins, mystic rain and brains&beauty :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by yna_16 (2008-07-12 04:11:30)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kathleen24]i don't know. but please check my blog: http://kathleendataycruz.blogspo.com/ thanks. God bless.[/quote] [b]No advertising.[/b]
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]i go for james_cuteoo2, kim, freelance6969, emae, eclipse twins, mystic rain and [b]brains&beauty[/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote] Thanks Yna! Very much appreciated. I also think James_Cuteoo2 and Freelance6969 are good authors. =) :thumbsup: :D :)
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

>> ayel. sis kim. sis babols. sis danx.

Last edited by eri.03 (2008-10-06 08:19:50)

kiara_rhea
» n00b
1969-12-31

aq? nyahaha. joke! likeness q c kim
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

James_Cuteoo2, ano ang ibig sabihin mo doon?
reehna2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

kim and freelance6969 =):thumbsup:
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

new favorites. :) ate EMae, Babolols, Danx & Merx. :thumbsup:

Last edited by gemandi (2008-07-18 10:18:45)

Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my fave author here is siz love cei... cute nung storie nyang regret....
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] ofcourse [b]MYSELF![/b] [/color]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hehe.. isa pang fave ko si bubblie... hehe.. ganda nung mga storyie nya!
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

`lahat sila magagaling. *sis danx-nice storii.
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]My Fave is Brains Beauty because she is good in Frinedstertalk!!! and she is kind and helpful!!![/b]:eh:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Sunshine0918]My Fave is Brains Beauty because she is good in Frinedstertalk!!! and she is kind and helpful!!!:eh:[/quote] Thanks Bestie! You and Lara are good authors too. =)
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me james_cuteoo2 because i really love horror stories. :evil:
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I also love the story of Sizsie Sunshine!... Love ur story!... muaxzz!... Love you sizsie Sunshine!
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I also love the story of Sizsie Sunshine!... she is so rockin good .... :D:D:D
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I love : :arrow:[b]Brains&Beauty[/b] :arrow:[b]Lara_david@yahoo.com[/b] :arrow:[b]Nickay[/b] Because they are all kind and helpful and I love them all!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:59

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy