• ARCHIVES 
  • » well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

Pages: 1234567..7

well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

Thanks a lot guys. Thank you so much. :D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

still go for sis kim but i'm starting 2 lyk eclipse_twins =)
..kawaiigal..
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like kim for the very first because her stories are so romantic and i also like eclipse_twins..
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no need for voting "KIM" is the best .. hehe
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

for me its kim! i really appreciate her stories.. and it really makes me cry.. lol.
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@pink black - yeah tama ka .. I`m also liking eclipse`s story na night walks .. kakatuwa sya and nakakakilig ..
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]KIM[/b] :thumbsup: :kiss: Amazing stories..[i]kakaiyak[/i] :cry:

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-05-11 21:35:07)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll go for ate kim =)
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ chawwwwwww ?!?!?! :o :o :o waaaaaa. is that u ? lol --- sorry for bein off topic. xd
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

miss kim is the best...:thumbsup:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

KIM :thumbsup: but im starting to like sis eclipse works.. :D

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2008-05-19 07:37:42)

conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Kim :thumbsup: ^^;
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

kimmy =|
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ i vote kuya ayel. haha. :P and of course sis kimi. i always read her stories.. wee. you're the bomb sis. :eh:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

OT @conmarie & freelance.. i think that's spamming already.. :| [spoiler] di ako KJ. :)[b]V[/b] *peace!! :D hahaha [/spoiler]

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2008-06-05 07:18:38)

hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

kim-a-holic nice stories. keep it up ate kim
cypnickjonas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i lyk MINEKOARCH.. her imagination is so realistic......... i would like to tell minekoarch to be online now and update her story because i really love it..
mae_mae51292
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kim-a-holic!! =):thumbsup: i really love "fall for you".... ate kim is really great!! :D
cypnickjonas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love MINEKOARCH.. but she is a late updater.. haha peace!
obsessed.soul16
» n00b
1969-12-31

*kim-a-holic and MINEKOARCH. ilove their works!!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well, just for fun. hmm. who's your favorite ftalk author here and why? :) TOPIC. hmm. for me, sis kimmie is the best. i totally love her stories and got hooked on them. :wow: but hoping to see othe

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:25

[ 9 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy