• ARCHIVES 
  • » just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

Pages: 12345678..8

just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

philixre
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

Pinkgamers and Blackgamers Internet shop If you have a memory card, What do you think will be the brand of it?
hadez_rey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

hehehehe.... BRAINWASHED MEMORY CARD>>>> if u have an alien friend would u do to her/him?
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I don't get the question?? ;) If you have a question what would it be?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

do you like this topic? :P if u have a perfume boutique what would you call it..
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

killer smell...hehe.. :question: :question: :question: if you were kidnapped..what would you do?
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll escape If you were there.. what is your name?? Lol! hehe! :D
hearts4-ever
» n00b
1969-12-31

Angelo! Lol If you were to ask a date out what do you wanna receive?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a kiss :) if u have ur own brand of shoes what would you name it...
03wHiTeDeViL03
» n00b
1969-12-31

perfect if you have a dog, what will be its breed?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

beagle :wow: if u have a tootache what brand of pain reliver would you take?
xootwistedo6
» n00b
1969-12-31

graming ground cafe :] haha . if you have a nanny like PARIS HILTON,what would you tell her to do ? ---------------------------- ♥

Last edited by xootwistedo6 (2008-02-17 07:13:48)

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill ask her if she could sleep beside me everynight :D :P if u have ur own brand of candy ..what would you call it..
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

DRUGS.. =D if yu have yur own clothing brand,what would yu name it?
alm0nd
» n00b
1969-12-31

bench/ if u have a quotes what would it be ?
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

The one in my sig!! If you were to leave the country what country would you rather leave?
kkaik
» FTalker
1969-12-31

italy... if u have a license to kill.. to whom will u use it first? :cry:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bin laden :D :P :paranoid: if u have an amusement park what would you name it?
_silent.sand_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]HAPPYLAND HELL![/b] :evil: [i]"take them to the Tunnel of Torture!"[/i] :lol: hmmm.. [i]IF[/i] YOU were a [b]Secret Assassin[/b]. [i]WHO[/i] would you [b]Assassinate[/b]?[/align]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

James bond =D if yu have a star that will grant yur wishes....what's yur wishes?
Powerfulkids
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want my life getting extraordinary like my savior . if you have a power to curse something , what's your curse?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:26

[ 10 queries - 0.074 second ]
Privacy Policy