• ARCHIVES 
  • » just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

Pages: 1..12345678

just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

i'll go till the end of the world~~ if u have a new Cellphone,whose name will u enter in the phonebook first?
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

my bestfriends name.... if you have an old computer what would you do?? haha
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

trash em and buy another one.. =D if you have an airplane.. what country you want to go 1st.. :penguin:
archiezangel28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D USA :D if you have your own website,what will be its name?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

rio keren :rose: what if you have a pedicab :question:
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ill sell it. what if u have a time machine, wud you go back in time or go on the future?
parfait
» n00b
1969-12-31

i would go to the past and future if you have where given a chance to reborn what would you be??[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/paopao123/emoticons/smile.png[/img]
natskie47
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wud lyk to be a bird :) if u wer given a chance to fly,wer wud u go first?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

jeddah for sure if u have a day off,what will u do?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

online all days? :D if u can go to thailand.what will u do :question: :rolleyes:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will do some walk around thailand...(fyi,she's not in thai,she lived in jeddah..) if u have a Fan,who do u want?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

uh oh.. did in my post before i talk about *** :rolleyes:=D i'll sell it and buy ac :lol: if u have flower who will get it?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^fan in Fans Not fan in Room Cooler... @:Mu if u have a Blank Cd,what songs will u insert into it?
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]All of Mariah Carey's songs.[/i] [u]If you have a chocolate, when will you eat it?[/u]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

14 february.. =D coz i didnt got anything last year.. :crybaby: except a choco graphics by *** if u have a talent,what would it be?
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.. i already have a talent.. playing drums, and writing novelty songs.. haha
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=.papi]playing drums, and writing novelty songs.. haha[/quote] so, [b]where is your question[/b] :lol: if you have a plane, what whould it be ?
trixiebalajadia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wud want airplane..haha.. :) if u had a toy,what wud u do? ^^
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll crused it :P If u have a tank what would it be?
archiezangel28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tank??? if you have a pet, what name will you give your pet??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:55

[ 10 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy