• ARCHIVES 
  • » just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

Pages: 1..12345678

just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

Bridget
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

uuhh...[b][u]jojo[/u][/b].ahahahaha,, if you have a car,what would it be?
jovie_toni
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

IT WOULD BE THE very FAMOUS car in the world...(joke...) if you have a dolphin,what would it be????
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it would be a pet that lives in the sea....:D if u have a laptop what would it b??
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lenevo laptop... if your given the chance to be one of the super heroes who would you be???
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i]ding ang bato?![/i] [b]DARNA![/b] =D what if u have a school..what wud it be?
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

super cool and beautiful school.. international class....... if u have ur pen what would it be?
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I will draw anything that comes to my mind..:D If you have a friend like me?:lol:
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'm so lucky..:D If you have a new pet, what would it be?
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a puppy and i'll named him gabriel...=) if you have a new shoes what brand would it be?
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

it would be adidas! :thumbsup: if u have 5 PS3, what will u do to the rest?
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

1 is mine the remaining 4 ill gave it to my love, crush, fling & admirer nyehaha :lol: if u have a sony ericsson cellphone what would it be :question: :eh:
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

i will use it always if u have a see-saw wat wuld it be?
jenux
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: it would be the most expensive see saw If you have a socks what it would be?
ARocketToNick
» n00b
1969-12-31

Spend! Spend! Spend! :woohoo: If you can own any restaurant you want to, which would it be?
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I would like to own a Jack's Place Restaurant......good food lols! If u have a group project discussion....what would it be?
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ehh..uhmm. Math Calculus. Idk. XD If you have a pet named Jerry..what would it be?
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

if i have an unlimited allowance i will spend it all by myself just to go shopping in a mall.
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

??? If you have a pet what would it be?
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Shih Tzu ! If you have a club,what would be it's name?
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

monster club. -- if you have a pet, what would be it's name?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:43

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy