• ARCHIVES 
  • » just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

Pages: 112345678..8

just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

iwill recruit a populer singer and ask to join with us if ur bf/gf have a new love to other??whatwill u do??
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

i'd ask him to choose.., me or the new one,,. coz i can't share im selfish.., :lol: if u have a second life.., what do u want to be?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i wanna not made fault..and always be carefull.. hhaa if u have a third eye..what will u be??:D
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:lol: I'll give that to someone who need that eye :lol: if you have many PC? :D maybe 1313 :lol:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will rent it if u have a machine to the future..what will it be?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D i'll go to date [b]13-march-2013[/b] :/ combination of my fave number :penguin: :arrow: if you have a super duper mega snake as ur pet :wasted:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will scary..i dont like snake if your crush love u??
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:redface::redface::redface::redface: i'll have new boyfriend :lol: if ur friend labb ur crush?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will not angry...bcoz my crush only my crush not a boyfriend..right if u're bro is come in here??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'm so happy if that really happen. :arrow: If you have this world as you own?
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will do what i want if you have became a scientist?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will always observation and try anything if u are moderator??
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i will be very very happy . :D if u were a dinosaur ? . :ninja:[/b]
photographsandmemories
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: i'll kick my enimies in the ass.. :arrow: if u have your own ice cream company...what will you do?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:wow: I'll make all ice cream into this world be just a banana taste :cool: :arrow: If you have me as your servant? :lol:
darklordjed
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: ill command you to defend me.. :arrow: if you have 1 million dollars :O what would be the first thing you will buy?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I will buy a ticket to Japan. :D And a ticket to US. :D [hr] If u have a [b]Doraemon[/b], what would it be? =d
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will buy a luxurious house... if u know that your parent wanna die in tommorow??
tankdriver
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whaaaa!!!!! ill stay on their side until tomorrow....:cry: what if you take a vacation in a place that no internet??? RUN...................... ...................... . . . . . . .:cloud::thunder::penguin:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:) I hope that not just a dream. If you have 1313 enemies?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

Pages: 112345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:07

[ 9 queries - 0.072 second ]
Privacy Policy