• ARCHIVES 
  • » just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

Pages: 12345678..8

just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

evil? :D :paranoid: if u own a coffee shop what would you name it.. :paranoid:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

cheuw coffee's (its my name) if u have a wings..what will u do??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i will fly away everytime i get bored with my homework :wallbash: if you have a time machine?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill go back to year 1999 :) if u have a car , wat brand of car would it be? :paranoid:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

whatever ....whic not bad and so cooll.... if u have much money,what will u do??
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'd live in another country. Not philippines. If you have a new name, what would it be?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

still adeeb...i love my name.. if yu have yur own school,what would yu name it?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

CottonCherry International Shool (Girls Section) [img]http://www.yenta4.com/cutie/upload/623/623/46b6f032a9a32.gif[/img] if ur gonna make a band, what name will u giv to ur band?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

light from darkside :lol: if you have lot of money?
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i will buy world peace.. or if my money won't be enough to buy that maybe just philippine peace... :) ======================= if you have a chance to choose your ftalk rank what would it be????=)
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the most sarcastic member =D if u are the president of your country, what kind of rule will u give?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

fair and square rules :D:paranoid: if u own a memorial park , what would you name it? :paranoid:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

cheuw park if you are lecture,what will you do??
ayashi mikage
» n00b
1969-12-31

i will help my stud to acchieve their dreams...=D if you hav yr own anime show, what is it about??
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

about street fighting with cool power power effects :D :paranoid: if u have an airline what would you call it. :paranoid:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

cheuw airline if u have a manager what would you do??
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

im gonna fired him/her then i will promote my self as a manager =D if u have a planet, what planet did you want??
ayashi mikage
» n00b
1969-12-31

the one n only earth =) if u got fired, and you have 8 mouths to feed , what will u do???
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmm..i dont imagine..hhaa.. if u have 6th sense..what will u do??
photographsandmemories
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: share??? :arrow: if you have your own recording company...what will you do???

Last edited by photographsandmemories (2008-03-14 02:55:06)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:19

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy