• ARCHIVES 
  • » just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

Pages: 1..123456788

just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

JANDi_12
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

if I have a [b]wish.[/b] i would wish to have a computer shop. which all players shud be "[b]friendstertalker[/b]"..;] haha. or simply. [b]world peace![/b] :penguin::penguin: haha:p
ditH_rangErs
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

if i have computer shop.. i will sell more cheap than other if u have a many handphone??
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

if i had a genie who will give me 3 wishes it would be.. :arrow: to have a wealthy and healthy life :arrow: to have my prince charming who will be always there for me :arrow: to have my family safe, happy and healthy :wow: heheh,...

Last edited by LhaDybLueS (2008-03-28 04:34:44)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ where's the question? btw..if u have a laptop what brand would it be?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will showing to my friend if u have a magic what would it be??
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

magic to ease the burden of others.. if u have a special skill, what would it be?
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

flying hehe if you have wings wat will you do
crazylover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D spread my wings a begin to fly :arrow: one wish??
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

be the lucky+smart+multy talent boy.... :D:D:D:D:D choose, rich or luck?
mz.jhoan
» n00b
1969-12-31

` luck ? ` what if u have [b]me[/b]? would you love me ? ` hahahahahahahaha ! lol
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]please on topic [/b] not choosing one but [b]If u have a... what would it be?[/b] :D >on i will love u but as a sist bcoz we are a girl..right..hhaa if u have a car..what would it be??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D I'll sell it and give all the money to everyone who need that money. If you have this word as your own?
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]huh? I don't get it.. =| if you had a pet what would it be?[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want a labrador dog.. :):thumbsup: if u have a gasoline station..what would you name it? :paranoid:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Goyousei :D If you have a machine time?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i will go to the future..i want to see my life in the future if u have a brain like einsten??
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will revise the e=mc2 hehe if you have a pet cockroach?
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i would t0rture it!!!wahaha... ummmM... if y0u have a very ugly sister,what w0uld y0u d0?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahah.! be proud.! ahahah.! cause ugly ppl are rare .! if you have a step mother... what will you do.?
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ask her to buy stuff..................... if u have a jet pack wat will u do?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just ask a question that start with "if u have a.." and end with "what...." example if u have a wish.. what would be ur wish??? ok lets start if u have your own country, what would you do???? :que

Pages: 1..123456788

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:32

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy