• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

Pages: 1..123456

[quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: [quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

Thx for all your comments and feedback. Just some clarifications, when you enable the invisible mode: - You (and moderators) still can see your username in the online list, but the other members see you as a guest. - Your last visit information is hidden - Online/offline status is hidden - PM function is not disabled, only the links are hidden. (explained before [url=http://theftalk.com/p563191-2008-02-06-01%3A05%3A04.html#p563191]here[/url]) - Yes of course others can tell whether you're in invisible mode or not, but they don't know if you're online (unless you post something). - Finally, if you want the ultimate invisibility then probably you should never register as a member in the first place :D [quote=meng.o3]:arrow: I liked the idea of this at first. But then, how will some members be able to ask for assistance of a certain mod or my assistance perhaps if i'm on invisible mode.[/quote] Yes you got the point. But at least the moderator's PM links are still displayed on the bottom of the topics and forums. :)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

Thank so much for the clarifications sir admin.. =)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ohw yeah i see ur point sir. :D i didnt ask too much about invi mode. =)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin][quote=meng.o3]:arrow: I liked the idea of this at first. But then, how will some members be able to ask for assistance of a certain mod or my assistance perhaps if i'm on invisible mode.[/quote] Yes you got the point. But at least the moderator's PM links are still displayed on the bottom of the topics and forums. :)[/quote] :arrow: Oh, is that so. Now i can resume the Invi mode =D
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow i had used it already..
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Wow.. nice invi mode sir admin... it's so nice.. I'll use it soon..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:50

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy