• ARCHIVES 
  • » the code may become obselete.

the code may become obselete.

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: the code may become obselete.

[b]pUshnIt08--[/b] You can view my profile... I'm using Moving Friends,Moving Photo Gallery,Moving Shout out box =)
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora][b]pUshnIt08--[/b] You can view my profile... I'm using Moving Friends,Moving Photo Gallery,Moving Shout out box =)[/quote] [b]million thnx for that!...[/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: hehe..now that ive seen it.. i want one!! :eh: ..haha.. btw, [color=blue]cool profile[/color], oopss..wrong adjective, it shuld b [color=red][b]HOT profile!..[/b][/color] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]--pUshnIt08-- [/b] :lol: [b]Hot, eh!!![/b]Thanks... Feruzz codes, always works well...love his cool tricks =) :thumbsup: My sis & cuz' happy havin' those tricks in their profy too...
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@mickyriora [b]Quick Question!...[/b] [color=blue][b]blue arrow[/b][/color]: whats the name of that trick? and how can i upload my own image on that area??..getz?hehe.. [color=red][b]red arrow:[/b][/color] how can i make borders?? ive been searching these tricks here..but i dunno whats it called and when i found some codes 4 that, sumtimes, it doesnt work!! [img]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u162/ryma-eralc08/profile2.jpg[/img]
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]--pUshnIt08-- [/b] [b]blue arrow:[/b]That is the blinking shoutbox by Ephe: Here's the code for that. Add it with your css ext. <">[b]For the borders: compile also the code w/your css ext.[/b] body {border-style: groove; border-top-color: HEX COLOR; border-bottom-color:HEX COLOR; border-left-color: HEX COLOR; border-right-color: HEX COLOR; border-top-width: 20px; border-bottom-width: 20px; border-left-width: 20px; border-right-width: 20px;} [b]And oh....the image that is appearing?That's the Viewer's main Photo by Feruzz[/b] but he updated that..I'll be back..I'll just get the link for you.. [b]Here's the link for Viewer's main Photo:[/b] http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=9141&p=1 [b]If you want like what I'm using,click th link below & check my reply #380, I wrote the code there [/b]=) http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=9141&p=26

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-09-24 13:32:16)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora][b]--pUshnIt08-- [/b] [b]blue arrow:[/b]That is the blinking shoutbox by Ephe: Here's the code for that. Add it with your css ext. <">[b]For the borders: compile also the code w/your css ext.[/b] body {border-style: groove; border-top-color: HEX COLOR; border-bottom-color:HEX COLOR; border-left-color: HEX COLOR; border-right-color: HEX COLOR; border-top-width: 20px; border-bottom-width: 20px; border-left-width: 20px; border-right-width: 20px;} [b]And oh....the image that is appearing?That's the Viewer's main Photo by Feruzz[/b] but he updated that..I'll be back..I'll just get the link for you.. [b]Here's the link for Viewer's main Photo:[/b] http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=9141&p=1 [b]If you want like what I'm using,click th link below & check my reply #380, I wrote the code there [/b]=) http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=9141&p=26[/quote] [b]hehe..u got the [color=blue]blue arrow[/color] a bit wrong.. :D im referring 2 the small bar w/ the fire image which tells, for ex: paighes' profile, paige's friends etc etc..that one!..but thnx for the codes...im luking for that one too!.. thnx for ur big big big help!![/b]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2007-09-24 13:39:13)

mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I see...Coz It looks like it is pointing at my shoutbox :D For my master's Header's: I Added background Image,used Feruzz's Personalized header & added marquee trick.. =) I see you personalized already your header's but yeah that one you were asking is my [b]Master Header background...[/b] Go to the link below if you want the code for that. Check also my reply#35 for the code I'm using http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=273443#p273443

Last edited by mickyriora (2007-09-24 13:53:03)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora]I see...Coz It looks like it is pointing at my shoutbox :D For my master's Header's: I Added background Image,used Feruzz's Personalized header & added marquee trick.. =) I see you personalized already your header's but yeah that one you were asking is my [b]Master Header background...[/b] Go to the link below if you want the code for that. Check also my reply#35 for the code I'm using http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=273443#p273443[/quote] [b] i noticed that also aftr i uploaded the image here, that u might get the wrong image,..hehe..sorry for that! anweiz..tnx tnx tnx 4 ur big help!!...[/b] :D :D :D
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]--pUshnIt08-- [/b] You're welcome..Glad I could help :)
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora][b]--pUshnIt08-- [/b] You're welcome..Glad I could help :)[/quote] [b]u were a big help! [/b]:thumbsup: :thumbsup: [color=maroon][b]+1 rep[/b][/color][b] for u!!.. [/b]=) =) =)
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ I just tried checking your profile, wasn't able to view it. FRIENDSTER MAINTAINANCE Sched....CAREFUL..I hope no updates or else everything is :wasted:
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

woah..! tnx foe sharing..cool trick! =)
jatjat13
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow... great job!!

Last edited by jatjat13 (2007-09-25 03:04:30)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mickyriora]^ I just tried checking your profile, wasn't able to view it. FRIENDSTER MAINTAINANCE Sched....CAREFUL..I hope no updates or else everything is :wasted:[/quote] i didnt put it yet..my profile is still under construction...im changing my profile totally..im still preapring the codes,making my wallpapers, still gathering for codes etc etc.. so if sumthing goes wrong i have reserved codes 4 it...[b]tnx for the concern!!![/b] =)
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

We just had prob. with wvm after the maintainance but it's fixed now thanks to Feruzz =) Goodluck & happy tweaking :thumbsup:
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]tried and tested..works perfectly!! [/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: but im using a horizontal scroll for my friends list.. how can i move it from left -->to<-- right instead of upward? do u have a code for this?..what can i edit with the code im using??
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=--pUshnIt08--][b]tried and tested..works perfectly!! [/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: but im using a horizontal scroll for my friends list.. how can i move it from left -->to<-- right instead of upward? do u have a code for this?..what can i edit with the code im using??[/quote] just edit the direction:Put right if you want to move to right, left if want the direction goes towards left =)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks... :thumbsup:
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thanks for this one Bro!