• ARCHIVES 
  • » the code may become obselete.

the code may become obselete.

"delicious"
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: the code may become obselete.

ummm.... could anyone make it a css code??? please! :) :)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote='"delicious"']ummm.... could anyone make it a css code??? please! :) :)[/quote] it's impossible sis!!! :wasted: :wasted: :wasted: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

does the marquee friendslist works if i have the friendslist captions?? noob here..
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=baklaako]does the marquee friendslist works if i have the friendslist captions?? noob here..[/quote] of course it works except ur friends comment :D :D :D
baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aw :( how bout making it move downward instead of upward?? is that possible?? :eh:
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=baklaako]aw :( how bout making it move downward instead of upward?? is that possible?? :eh:[/quote] this for the friends..hehe.. <">
"delicious"
» n00b
1969-12-31

so if u got a css profile, how do u put a js code???? :) sorry that i dunno anything bout this... :) im still a newbie... :)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

^proceed here [url]http://theftalk.com/t2044-save-.js%28JavaScript%29-extension-customize-your-profile..html[/url]
elpovette
» n00b
1969-12-31

@eykalsyamim <">that determines the direction. :)
elpovette
» n00b
1969-12-31

uh oh .. wrong. Foolish me. :( Remove the bold code, the one inside them is the one that determines the marwuee direction. Hope you got it .. :)
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=elpovette]uh oh .. wrong. Foolish me. :( Remove the bold code, the one inside them is the one that determines the marwuee direction. Hope you got it .. :)[/quote] hehe.. i didnt get your point..wht do you mean? :D :D
adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Is't possible that I can put this code with my wvm,chatbox code in ripway?
soujironaki
» n00b
1969-12-31

can someone give me the codes for one column friends to move upward pls pls pls give me the codes that will work cuz i dont know how to upload thx
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

^eykal already post the one column friends code in the new thread...check it out :D
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=soujironaki]can someone give me the codes for one column friends to move upward pls pls pls give me the codes that will work cuz i dont know how to upload thx[/quote] http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=96199#p96199
adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi guyz Can I put the code in my ripway js.?
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=adepat]Hi guyz Can I put the code in my ripway js.?[/quote] eemm..why not.. :D :D
adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I used this code and I put it together with my wvm,chatbox,mp3 in one js., and it works ok, tnx for the nice code,keep it up!!! :) :thumbsup: <">

Last edited by adepat (2007-06-14 20:38:55)

Rasmin
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool tnx 4 da code :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D
djexplicit21
» n00b
1969-12-31

ive tried this tutorial!!! and it works, but it made my profile squeezed...i mean the width!!!! but when i've tried costumizing it, it haven't work as i expected!! can yah help me bout mah codes???? ive tried changing the width?!!! function movingA() { var marqueeFriends = document.getElementById('content_friends_2_2').innerHTML; var liwzdar = document.getElementById('content_friends_2_2'); liwzdar.innerHTML ="<marquee id=\"marquee\" direction=\"up\" height=\"300\" width=\"100"\ scrollamount=\"2\" onMouseOver=\"stop()\" onMouseOut=\"start()\">"+marqueeFriends+"<marquee>"; } setTimeout("movingA()",5000); function movingB() { var marqueeCpb = document.getElementById('controlPanelButtons').innerHTML; var liwzdarA = document.getElementById('controlPanelButtons'); liwzdarA.innerHTML ="<marquee id=\"marquee\" direction=\"up\" height=\"150\" scrollamount=\"2\" onMouseOver=\"stop()\" onMouseOut=\"start()\">"+marqueeCpb+"<marquee>"; } setTimeout("movingB()",5000); function movingC() { var marqueeMoreAbout = document.getElementById('content_moreabout_1_5').innerHTML; var liwzdarC = document.getElementById('content_moreabout_1_5'); liwzdarC.innerHTML ="<marquee id=\"marquee\" direction=\"down\" height=\"600\" width=\"800\" scrollamount=\"2\" onMouseOver=\"stop()\" onMouseOut=\"start()\">"+marqueeMoreAbout+"<marquee>"; } setTimeout("movingC()",5000); function movingD() { var marqueeTestiComments = document.getElementById('content_publiccomments_1_7').innerHTML; var liwzdarD = document.getElementById('content_publiccomments_1_7'); liwzdarD.innerHTML ="<marquee id=\"marquee\" direction=\"up\" height=\"600\" width=\"800\" scrollamount=\"2\" onMouseOver=\"stop()\" onMouseOut=\"start()\">"+marqueeTestiComments+"<marquee>"; } setTimeout("movingD()",5000); function movingE() { var marqueeGroups= document.getElementById('content_groups_2_5').innerHTML; var liwzdarG = document.getElementById('content_groups_2_5'); liwzdarG.innerHTML ="<marquee id=\"marquee\" direction=\"up\" height=\"200\" scrollamount=\"2\" onMouseOver=\"stop()\" onMouseOut=\"start()\">"+marqueeGroups+"<marquee>"; } setTimeout("movingE()",5000); hope you can help!!! thanks in advance!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » the code may become obselete.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:53

[ 9 queries - 0.088 second ]
Privacy Policy