• ARCHIVES 
  • » the code may become obselete.

the code may become obselete.

feruzz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: the code may become obselete.

you can remove [b]function ylenolrm(){[/b] and [b]} document.write('<body onload="ylenolrm()">') ;[/b] to make the other parts working as long as you know how to modify the codes..... =D
garots
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine isn't workin. please help... :(
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

It works on my profile, I've used it in the photo gallery, thanks again for the help! But still I'll try to modify it... =)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ post your code here maybe we can fix it for you ^_^
garots
» n00b
1969-12-31

i didn't change a thing in the code, saved it .js extension uploaded it in ripway placed the url in the script code...
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmm... some codes work after all images blahblah flash thigy has completely loaded, then the other script takes effect. :eh:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]FYI:[/b] There maybe this code that are not compatible or conflicts with the other codes. try to look what/where it is. like for example, they are both using the [b]'onLoad'[/b] command on your JavaScripts or if you use a pre-modified JS in your CSS...^ =D =D
garots
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Hmm... some codes work after all images blahblah flash thigy has completely loaded, then the other script takes effect. :eh:[/quote] now i know what's the problem! my patience!!! :lol: silly me... :rolleyes: thanks sir ephe! :D ----------- [quote=feruzz][b]FYI:[/b] There maybe this code that are not compatible or conflicts with the other codes. try to look what/where it is. like for example, they are both using the [b]'onLoad'[/b] command on your JavaScripts or if you use a pre-modified JS in your CSS...^ =D =D[/quote] it's already workin. thank you! =) :arrow: [b]Post Merged[/b] :eh:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-03-08 04:50:13)

exists03
» n00b
1969-12-31

nid help .... pra dun lng sa friends list ... thanks :thumbsup:
garots
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=exists03]nid help .... pra dun lng sa friends list ... thanks :thumbsup:[/quote] copy and paste the code below in affiliations: :) <">:arrow: [b]Code Box Edited[/b] :eh:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-03-08 08:55:00)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmm... I think too much load time can cause and extension to not work. I waited a long time and I think your scripts aren't working. but the CSS worked. [quote=garots][quote=exists03]nid help .... pra dun lng sa friends list ... thanks :thumbsup:[/quote] copy and paste the code below in affiliations: :) <">[/quote] you forgot the " and " the code. just get code below.. <">

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-03-08 08:54:00)

garots
» n00b
1969-12-31

i always remove ("") in script codes because (">) shows in my profile...
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=garots]i always remove ("") in script codes because (">) shows in my profile...[/quote] yeah...you can remove the (") & will works too =)
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wow what an info from the two of you, It's only now that I know that you may get rid of [b]"[/b] and [b]"[/b] thing in the code so that it will not show off in your profile, a really big thanks for that!! :) =) :D :thumbsup:
garots
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=nahtanoj18]Wow what an info from the two of you, It's only now that I know that you may get rid of [b]"[/b] and [b]"[/b] thing in the code so that it will not show off in your profile, a really big thanks for that!! :) =) :D :thumbsup:[/quote] you're welcome! ;)
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

<">Hai all... :) :) Thnaks for [b]feruzz[/b] that has shared us this codes.. :) :) But I add some codes like ('#friends_2_2 .editlink,' +) and ('.friends{align:center;}' +)... :) :) ,and it works in my profile.. :D Btw,thanks a million to [b]feruzz[/b] for sharing us the codes.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I have waited for these ones for a long time.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: you're a really talented and great man... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]<">Hai all... :) :) Thnaks for [b]feruzz[/b] that has shared us this codes.. :) :) But I add some codes like ('#friends_2_2 .editlink,' +) and ('.friends{align:center;}' +)... :) :) ,and it works in my profile.. :D Btw,thanks a million to [b]feruzz[/b] for sharing us the codes.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I have waited for these ones for a long time.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: you're a really talented and great man... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote] sure no prob....oppss...I forgot to add some code like you did....but nevermind...it just to centralize your friends image...right? btw....ur welcome =D
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hehehee.. :D absolutely right bro.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: thanks 4 all... :thumbsup: cheers... :thumbsup: :cool:
majho
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's not workin' in my profile? :question:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=majho]it's not workin' in my profile? :question:[/quote] not workin'? post your codes here....maybe I can check it for you :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » the code may become obselete.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:14

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy