• ARCHIVES 
  • » the code may become obselete.

the code may become obselete.

theejhay
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: the code may become obselete.

haayyyyyyyyyy!!! i really wanna use that code!! huhu what tweaks will i remove? gossshh... huhuhu.. and i also wanna use that add sidebox... and i still dont know how to use that! hahaha.. sorry if am a noob in this kind of things.. hahha
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@theejay try to view my profile, my marquees are working well! :)
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hahah yeah it's working.. and your in my friends list pla.. hahaha.. i wanna use the marquee!! hehehe... nyweiz,, ur profile is not a dial-up friendly! hahah
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=theejhay]hahah yeah it's working.. and your in my friends list pla.. hahaha.. i wanna use the marquee!! hehehe... nyweiz,, ur profile is not a dial-up friendly! hahah[/quote] i'm also using dial-up... :)
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=theejhay]it's not working for "HUMAN'S SAKE!" haha.. i dont wanna use the name of God! =P do i need to remove my one collumn friends list?? whatcha think? haha... nad my profile is kindaa laggy now.. hhaha.. heeelp?[/quote] i think you need to remove ur welcome page alert..coz that's wot i did.. =)
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i don't have that kind of code.. coz i think that code blocks .js codes eh! hahaha...
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

<">hai [b]theejhay[/b]... :) :) Try this one.. :) you must opload them first.. You also should remove "welcome alert" codes..
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

now i know the reason,, this code is not compatible with FM's cbox code.. hahaha...
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@ theejay post your marquee code for friendlist and the right-click log-out i think i know wot ur problem is :eh: [/b]

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2007-03-10 14:53:50)

feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=theejhay]now i know the reason,, this code is not compatible with FM's cbox code.. hahaha...[/quote] It works on mine for both FM's cbox & marquee....all you need to do is make them into one single JS file =) :thumbsup:
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@theejay thank you very much for the repu even if i wasn't able to help you... heheh! :penguin:

Last edited by -icA- (2007-03-11 03:24:32)

nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice! thanks!
majho
» n00b
1969-12-31

i've tried to use this code but it did not work.. :(
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=majho]i've tried to use this code but it did not work.. :([/quote] hmmm...you had same prob again :(
farisya
» n00b
1969-12-31

i've tried.. nothing hpn :(
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=farisya]i've tried.. nothing hpn :([/quote] maybe I would help you =)
farisya
» n00b
1969-12-31

feruzz .. its moving now.. not smoothly :crybaby: BUT the whole thing move too ( i.e View All (106) n Edit Featured Friends ) :wallbash: something is wrong somewhere i guess :(
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=farisya]feruzz .. its moving now.. not smoothly :crybaby: BUT the whole thing move too ( i.e View All (106) n Edit Featured Friends ) :wallbash: something is wrong somewhere i guess :([/quote] aww....you can remove the 'viewall' if want it....but to make it stay from moving too is hard for me :puke:
farisya
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz][quote=farisya]feruzz .. its moving now.. not smoothly :crybaby: BUT the whole thing move too ( i.e View All (106) n Edit Featured Friends ) :wallbash: something is wrong somewhere i guess :([/quote] aww....you can remove the 'viewall' if want it....but to make it stay from moving too is hard for me :puke:[/quote] hahahaha vomit vegy? :D
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=farisya][quote=feruzz][quote=farisya]feruzz .. its moving now.. not smoothly :crybaby: BUT the whole thing move too ( i.e View All (106) n Edit Featured Friends ) :wallbash: something is wrong somewhere i guess :([/quote] aww....you can remove the 'viewall' if want it....but to make it stay from moving too is hard for me :puke:[/quote] hahahaha vomit vegy? :D[/quote] I've updating the codes....pls check it out :D

Last edited by feruzz (2007-03-18 05:31:03)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » the code may become obselete.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:02

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy