• » the code may become obselete.

the code may become obselete.

feruzz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Last edited by feruzz (2009-02-18 23:14:06)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: the code may become obselete.

hmmm... let me see... :D I'll post edit this later :) ------------- Wow nice script keep up the good work bro! I edited some parts when I putted it in my profile so to avoid making my page laggish hehe anyways thanks a lot :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :arrow: [b]+1[/b] :eh:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-03-07 22:48:13)

Naughtyboy
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D ei, this is the code that im waiting for..hope this will work to me..i'll give u a point if it will work..

Last edited by Naughtyboy (2007-03-07 23:05:42)

garots
» n00b
1969-12-31

what part in the code did you edit sir ephe?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The script works I tried it in my profile wahaha... :penguin: Also just replace the area friends_2_2 with other area parts to make them marquee too.. like content_moreabout_1_5 for marquee comments, photos_1_2 for marquee photo blah blah try to discover :)

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-03-07 23:01:41)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

that's nice, but it is better for the one column friends.. [i]can I ask the code for one column friends?[/i]
Naughtyboy
» n00b
1969-12-31

wheeew! finally, it worked! after some editing, i figured it out that it do not work if u have the welcome alert..coz it didnt work me at first..so i tried to remove my welcome alert..and that's it..my problem now is how can i use my welcome alert now? ephe, bro, can u figure it out why does this code couldnt work if it has a welcome alert? can u edit the code..hehe..tnx.. [b]Oh,,oh, by the way, 1 point for you feruzz..tnx[/b]

Last edited by Naughtyboy (2007-03-07 23:29:19)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"]that's nice, but it is better for the one column friends.. [i]can I ask the code for one column friends?[/i][/quote] <">[b] SORRY SIS HEHE I EDITED THE CODE AND IT WILL WORK NOW...[/b]

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-03-08 04:58:51)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral][quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"]that's nice, but it is better for the one column friends.. [i]can I ask the code for one column friends?[/i][/quote] <">[/quote] [i]where should i upload it? css or js?[/i]
- razian -
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@ ate lois sa css po nice code! =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by - razian - (2007-03-07 23:41:39)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"][quote=Ephemeral][quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"]that's nice, but it is better for the one column friends.. [i]can I ask the code for one column friends?[/i][/quote] <">[/quote] [i]where should i upload it? css or js?[/i][/quote] You put that code in CSS ext. just modify some properties.
- razian -
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]function ylenolrm(){ var kndngn = window.parent.document.getElementById('content_friends_2_2').innerHTML; var saya = window.parent.document.getElementById('content_friends_2_2'); saya.innerHTML = '<marquee id="marquee" direction="up" height="300px" scrollamount="3" onMouseOver="stop()" onMouseOut="start()">' + kndngn + '<marquee>' + '<style>' + '#mainnav {' + 'background-image:url();' + 'background-color:transparent; !important;' + 'background-repeat:no-repeat;' + 'background-position: right; }' + '#mainnav .left,' + '#mainnav .right,' + '#marketing,' + '#marketing_bg,' + '#navdivider' + '{ display:none; }' + '#navigation {' + 'background-color:transparent !important;' + 'border:none;}' + '#footer_container,' + '.banner_ad_fix {' + 'background:transparent !important; }' + '#meettrail_2_1{' + 'background-color:transparent; !important; }' + '#navdivider{ display:none; }' + '</style>' } document.write('<body onload="ylenolrm()">') ;[/quote] yo can make it moving photo gallery just change 'content_friends_2_2' to 'content_photos_1_2' and remove this height="300px" and make direction="up" to direction="right" very nice code! save it to js [b]+1 repu for you![/b]

Last edited by - razian - (2007-03-07 23:59:52)

garots
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want this but as usual the file i've uploaded didn't work... =|
jnelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

viewed the sample profile and was like oh sh*t everythings moving :lol: nyc one! i'll probably try it out later ;)
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]'<style>' + '#mainnav {' + 'background-image:url();' + 'background-color:transparent; !important;' + 'background-repeat:no-repeat;' + 'background-position: right; }' + '#mainnav .left,' + '#mainnav .right,' + '#marketing,' + '#marketing_bg,' + '#navdivider' + '{ display:none; }' + '#navigation {' + 'background-color:transparent !important;' + 'border:none;}' + '#footer_container,' + '.banner_ad_fix {' + 'background:transparent !important; }' + '#meettrail_2_1{' + 'background-color:transparent; !important; }' + '#navdivider{ display:none; }' + '</style>'[/quote] I think the codes in this part is not needed to make the friends list move upward, this part just defines the other parts where the marquee will also work on it, am I right about that..?? :| :question:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=nahtanoj18][quote]'<style>' + '#mainnav {' + 'background-image:url();' + 'background-color:transparent; !important;' + 'background-repeat:no-repeat;' + 'background-position: right; }' + '#mainnav .left,' + '#mainnav .right,' + '#marketing,' + '#marketing_bg,' + '#navdivider' + '{ display:none; }' + '#navigation {' + 'background-color:transparent !important;' + 'border:none;}' + '#footer_container,' + '.banner_ad_fix {' + 'background:transparent !important; }' + '#meettrail_2_1{' + 'background-color:transparent; !important; }' + '#navdivider{ display:none; }' + '</style>'[/quote] I think the codes in this part is not needed to make the friends list move upward, this part just defines the other parts where the marquee will also work on it, am I right about that..?? :| :question:[/quote] Hmm :/ when I put this parts it would become an easily to adjust the speed (scrollamount) =) The other parts just make them moving & not to control the speed......I'd remove them before & it was difficult =|

Last edited by feruzz (2007-03-08 03:39:27)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz][quote=nahtanoj18][quote]'<style>' + '#mainnav {' + 'background-image:url();' + 'background-color:transparent; !important;' + 'background-repeat:no-repeat;' + 'background-position: right; }' + '#mainnav .left,' + '#mainnav .right,' + '#marketing,' + '#marketing_bg,' + '#navdivider' + '{ display:none; }' + '#navigation {' + 'background-color:transparent !important;' + 'border:none;}' + '#footer_container,' + '.banner_ad_fix {' + 'background:transparent !important; }' + '#meettrail_2_1{' + 'background-color:transparent; !important; }' + '#navdivider{ display:none; }' + '</style>'[/quote] I think the codes in this part is not needed to make the friends list move upward, this part just defines the other parts where the marquee will also work on it, am I right about that..?? :| :question:[/quote] Hmm :/ when I put this parts it would become an easily to adjust the speed (scrollamount) =) The other parts just make them moving & not to control the speed......I'd remove them before & it was difficult =|[/quote] I think the codes won't work properly when you remove the style part if I assume correctly hehe... :lol:
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

aw nice thanks!
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral][quote=feruzz][quote=nahtanoj18] I think the codes in this part is not needed to make the friends list move upward, this part just defines the other parts where the marquee will also work on it, am I right about that..?? :| :question:[/quote] Hmm :/ when I put this parts it would become an easily to adjust the speed (scrollamount) =) The other parts just make them moving & not to control the speed......I'd remove them before & it was difficult =|[/quote] I think the codes won't work properly when you remove the style part if I assume correctly hehe... :lol:[/quote] yup...do not remove the <style> </style> parts....... =)
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ok, so I'll try what will happen and after that I'll just consult here again or try other things on how to make it work on other parts of the profile... =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » the code may become obselete.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:26

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy