• ARCHIVES 
  • » the code may become obselete.

the code may become obselete.

feruzz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: the code may become obselete.

[quote=Ephemeral]I thing you can change the function and onload so it won't conflict with the other marquee codes.[/quote] absolutely right sir eph =) :thumbsup:
exists03
» n00b
1969-12-31

guyz ... pls ... help me bout d marquee friends list ... bcoz when i try 2 put it in my .js file ... it's not workin ... pls ... i need 2 friends list only ... thanks a lot ... if can anybody helps me ...i will give u reputation ... :D thanks ...
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz][quote=-icA-].:: NICE TRICK! .::: I'M GOING TO USE IT LATER! HEHEH! .:::: I LOVE IT! .::::: :thumbsup:[/quote] good luck! :D[/quote] feruzz! i made it! hahah! it's working! ;)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=-icA-][quote=feruzz][quote=-icA-].:: NICE TRICK! .::: I'M GOING TO USE IT LATER! HEHEH! .:::: I LOVE IT! .::::: :thumbsup:[/quote] good luck! :D[/quote] feruzz! i made it! hahah! it's working! ;)[/quote] bravo :eh: :thumbsup:
majhef04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

bkit hnd nagwowork sakin un sa frens....huhuhu help me pls..
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=exists03]guyz ... pls ... help me bout d marquee friends list ... bcoz when i try 2 put it in my .js file ... it's not workin ... pls ... i need 2 friends list only ... thanks a lot ... if can anybody helps me ...i will give u reputation ... :D thanks ...[/quote] hi! i know the code for that! just delete first your code for the "one column friend list" then i'll give you the code ok!? actually... im using also 2 friends list but my marquee is working... try to view my profile... heheh! message me if you want! :)
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=majhef04]bkit hnd nagwowork sakin un sa frens....huhuhu help me pls..[/quote] maybe i can help you... PM me if you want... :)
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

waaa!! am sooo confused!!! can you just edit the codes? so we can just save it then use it... hahaha.. if you do that i'll give you a +1 repu! haha thanks...
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

What is the exact marquee thingy you what?
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

friend's list.. hehehe.... i need the working code.. haha
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Actually the code works properly hehe I think you should remove the silent no right click in your profile the code has a side effect to make loading kinda laggish.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-03-10 10:33:39)

-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=theejhay]waaa!! am sooo confused!!! can you just edit the codes? so we can just save it then use it... hahaha.. if you do that i'll give you a +1 repu! haha thanks...[/quote] sure! here's the code for the marquee friends list... just change the marquee direction and the height. hope it works! :) <">
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=-icA-][quote=theejhay]waaa!! am sooo confused!!! can you just edit the codes? so we can just save it then use it... hahaha.. if you do that i'll give you a +1 repu! haha thanks...[/quote] sure! here's the code for the marquee friends list... just change the marquee direction and the height. hope it works! :) <">[/quote] lemme see first if this code works.. haha then i'll give you a repu!! hehe =P
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=majhef04]bkit hnd nagwowork sakin un sa frens....huhuhu help me pls..[/quote] maybe i can help you... heheh! :)
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=theejhay][quote=-icA-][quote=theejhay]waaa!! am sooo confused!!! can you just edit the codes? so we can just save it then use it... hahaha.. if you do that i'll give you a +1 repu! haha thanks...[/quote] sure! here's the code for the marquee friends list... just change the marquee direction and the height. hope it works! :) <">[/quote] lemme see first if this code works.. haha then i'll give you a repu!! hehe =P[/quote] okie! no prob! :D
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it's not working for "HUMAN'S SAKE!" haha.. i dont wanna use the name of God! =P do i need to remove my one collumn friends list?? whatcha think? haha... nad my profile is kindaa laggy now.. hhaha.. heeelp?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmmm why are pages laggish O_O :o Actually your marquee friends worked but only atleast for 7 second if I am not mistaken. anyways lessen some tweaks! wahaha!
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=theejhay]it's not working for "HUMAN'S SAKE!" haha.. i dont wanna use the name of God! =P do i need to remove my one collumn friends list?? whatcha think? haha... nad my profile is kindaa laggy now.. hhaha.. heeelp?[/quote] try to refresh it! if it still don't work... maybe there's a problem with your account... try to remove the one column friends list... maybe it will work for "HUMAN SAKE!" hahah! :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

one column friend list has nothing to do with it :) just adjust your tweaks and make them harmonize with one another so no downtime will occur when page loading.
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Hmmm why are pages laggish O_O :o Actually your marquee friends worked but only atleast for 7 second if I am not mistaken. anyways lessen some tweaks! wahaha![/quote] ephe's right! i think you have to lessen some tweaks! heheh! :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » the code may become obselete.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:04

[ 11 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy