• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here's the CSS codes to make all texts, contents, and also even the headers in center aligned position... [code]/* CENTER PROFILE TEXT AND CONTENTS */ body,td,tr,div,p { text-align: center; } /* MA

Pages: 12345678..8

Here's the CSS codes to make all texts, contents, and also even the headers in center aligned position... [code]/* CENTER PROFILE TEXT AND CONTENTS */ body,td,tr,div,p { text-align: center; } /* MA

bobskie
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here's the CSS codes to make all texts, contents, and also even the headers in center aligned position... [code]/* CENTER PROFILE TEXT AND CONTENTS */ body,td,tr,div,p { text-align: center; } /* MA

what are the codes for hiding the headers??thanks :)
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Here's the CSS codes to make all texts, contents, and also even the headers in center aligned position... [code]/* CENTER PROFILE TEXT AND CONTENTS */ body,td,tr,div,p { text-align: center; } /* MA

[quote=bobskie]what are the codes for hiding the headers??thanks :)[/quote] <">
banana_smoothie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Mine isn't working... =( :cry: could anyone help me?? pm me.. :( /* <">
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@banana_smoothie[/b] put in your external CSS.. http://theftalk.com/t1879-save-extension-file-host-site....html <">

Last edited by eykalsyamim (2007-06-18 01:27:15)

nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eykalsyamim][b]@banana_smoothie[/b] put in your external CSS.. <">[/quote] Don't just say to them put it in there external CSS because as you can see he/she is still so newbie here with only two posts at the meantime.... :| :| =| =|
chinitaice
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing the codes ... :thumbsup: :gift: :)
muffin
» n00b
1969-12-31

why didn't my header got centered..? amfanet xe eh... help????!
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=muffin]why didn't my header got centered..? amfanet xe eh... help????![/quote] how did u apply the code?? take below code and paste in [url=http://theftalk.com/t1879-save-extension-file-host-site....html][b]EXTERNAL CSS[/b][/url] <">

Last edited by eykalsyamim (2007-06-21 10:19:56)

t0my
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx 4 da code dude :thumbsup:
crazyrandomchic
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah it doesn't really work in ffox well. but hey thanks for the code :D
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=crazyrandomchic]yeah it doesn't really work in ffox well. but hey thanks for the code :D[/quote] <">this one works in FF too.. :thumbsup:
ii
» n00b
1969-12-31

HOW? i cant make it work in my profile.. huhu.. HELP
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ii]HOW? i cant make it work in my profile.. huhu.. HELP[/quote] you must know about external CSS 1st.. proceed here.. http://theftalk.com/t1879-save-extension-file-host-site....html and then u'll know how to apply the code...
crazy_gal
» n00b
1969-12-31

i posted here previosly but i guess no one read my help.. anywayz, how can i centre my profile but not the friends list @ the right side of the page, coz i've tried using some codes here and its not working. im using a friends list caption, wvm and chatbox, so the codes are messing up my profile.. can i have the codes pls.. thanks in advance..
balz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Before using this code remember it may add a scrollbar under your profile.[/quote] anyone knows how to get rid the scrollbar under the profile using this code?? pls help thanks
gLadixia
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing kuya.... its working simple.. haha =)
cupidisdeath
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's code work 100 % :D but....... any one can't help me.. i need code for centered about me, testimonial text plizzzz
AishiTerujun-san
» n00b
1969-12-31

please help me i still dont get it,.....
senpaimomo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhmmmm is there a code work for the media box plz cuz i cant put it on the CSS ext cuz im only OL on internet cafes i dont have enough time to do it so plz help me........ :D
frans212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nahtanoj18]Here's the CSS codes to make all texts, contents, and also even the headers in center aligned position... <">But for some who wants to add some customization on the headers, this code may help you... <">Before using the code above, you must edit first all properties of the font... I hope this helps everyone out there! :D *edited Just notice this: [b]!important[/b], it's so important for this codes to work properly, it's important for the headers section...[/quote] nice poting broo =) keep up the good attitude :D :D :D go ...........go..............go.......... :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here's the CSS codes to make all texts, contents, and also even the headers in center aligned position... [code]/* CENTER PROFILE TEXT AND CONTENTS */ body,td,tr,div,p { text-align: center; } /* MA

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:39

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy