• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here's the CSS codes to make all texts, contents, and also even the headers in center aligned position... [code]/* CENTER PROFILE TEXT AND CONTENTS */ body,td,tr,div,p { text-align: center; } /* MA

Pages: 1..123456788

Here's the CSS codes to make all texts, contents, and also even the headers in center aligned position... [code]/* CENTER PROFILE TEXT AND CONTENTS */ body,td,tr,div,p { text-align: center; } /* MA

kiddy
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here's the CSS codes to make all texts, contents, and also even the headers in center aligned position... [code]/* CENTER PROFILE TEXT AND CONTENTS */ body,td,tr,div,p { text-align: center; } /* MA

thx 4 sharing
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Here's the CSS codes to make all texts, contents, and also even the headers in center aligned position... [code]/* CENTER PROFILE TEXT AND CONTENTS */ body,td,tr,div,p { text-align: center; } /* MA

This is what I've been looking for... tnx nahtanoj18...:thumbsup:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=julesz001]F*** U All[/quote] @julez very well said and now you are banned... :eh: good day

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-06 22:49:40)

mehm29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Can I ask if this is updated? I mean, does it work?
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice codes,,, thank you very much!! :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mehm29]Can I ask if this is updated? I mean, does it work?[/quote] Yes this code still works if applied correctly to ur profile.
shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice codes :) :thumbsup: ..it helps me alot
jhaivine
» n00b
1969-12-31

i still cudnt make the texts in center align position :crybaby:
jassmine30
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]where to put the codes?thank you!it's a big help!:][/b][/align]
eileen04_girl
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks.. i really like this trick..
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!=)
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hey..does this center code includes the home, my profile panel!?
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jhaivine]i still cudnt make the texts in center align position[/quote] ^where did you paste the codes?!. [quote=jassmine30]where to put the codes?thank you!it's a big help!:][/quote] ^at your notepad..and save as [b]myfile.css[/b] (You can change the my file name xD!)
Jemma_cutie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]iTs nOt woRking in mY profyL..heLp me pLs..whEre shOuld i pUt dat??:crybaby::crybaby:[/b]
xxcolgate
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ jemma :arrow: i think it shoud be a css extention. uhmm not too sure. i'm still a newbie :D :arrow: and don't use stiky caps. remember to follow rules :thumbsup: =) :question: anyway, is it working still?

Last edited by xxcolgate (2008-05-28 09:03:44)

innOcent_eyez
» n00b
1969-12-31

Finally, I centered my profile again. Thanks!!! :thumbsup:
zwiteszt_lipz
» n00b
1969-12-31

nahtanoj18,, pls teach me how to make colored and animated text on sending comments to my friends.. pls send me mssge on my fs acct.. its hotlipz@fantasysquare.com i added u on my friendlists hope u can help me... thanks...:(
rarasaurus
» n00b
1969-12-31

does the code still works? anyway,where should i paste the codes? will it make my profile center? reply asap! urgent!
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=rarasaurus]does the code still works? anyway,where should i paste the codes? will it make my profile center? reply asap! urgent![/quote] yes....the code still work....paste da code at ur css extension...only da contain in profile center...its not make ur profile center...
pelle_12
» n00b
1969-12-31

why does this code won't work?? can you please help me?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here's the CSS codes to make all texts, contents, and also even the headers in center aligned position... [code]/* CENTER PROFILE TEXT AND CONTENTS */ body,td,tr,div,p { text-align: center; } /* MA

Pages: 1..123456788

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:10

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy