• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here's the CSS codes to make all texts, contents, and also even the headers in center aligned position... [code]/* CENTER PROFILE TEXT AND CONTENTS */ body,td,tr,div,p { text-align: center; } /* MA

Pages: 1..12345678

Here's the CSS codes to make all texts, contents, and also even the headers in center aligned position... [code]/* CENTER PROFILE TEXT AND CONTENTS */ body,td,tr,div,p { text-align: center; } /* MA

yeW
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here's the CSS codes to make all texts, contents, and also even the headers in center aligned position... [code]/* CENTER PROFILE TEXT AND CONTENTS */ body,td,tr,div,p { text-align: center; } /* MA

=)thanx for sharing
ijahcamille
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Here's the CSS codes to make all texts, contents, and also even the headers in center aligned position... [code]/* CENTER PROFILE TEXT AND CONTENTS */ body,td,tr,div,p { text-align: center; } /* MA

[quote=lorraine]wer ko lagay?? di koh na understand eh?! :question:[/quote] -pls speak in english. not tagalog && not taglish ;']]
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]wawww.. thx for sharing this. kip it up., and nicejobb^^[/align]
katecruz26
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks!! great. :thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]I'm using dis codes 2, i lyk centering d profile. :) [/b][/font]
hygeia_22
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i ask, wat is a css linker and wer can i find it? i nid help.. thnx!:)
honey_jx2
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=hygeia_22]can i ask, wat is a css linker and wer can i find it? i nid help.. thnx!:)[/quote] CSS linker is what you must need in order to let your CSS codes work, without it codes will not function as FS had filtered it... If you have done compiling your CSS codes then go to [b]Friendster Underground[/b] to see the latest CSS linker then just follow the instruction...c",)
kiemx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]thanks, ema use this one[/align]
KyntzLui
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thx for that im gonna save that codes and the instructions in msword :D [spoiler]for now im still learning to make a layout and searching sum codes. thx a lot ftalk :D[/spoiler]
FTalkGirl
» n00b
1969-12-31

after putting the code in the extension file (meaning you copy paste the code of your original layout to notepad AND THEN BELOW THE CODE you copy paste the code which the guy gave us in this forum, and then you upload to fileden.com for example) WHAT NEXT?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sorry friend but without a linker code the trick here will no longer work on friendster :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here's the CSS codes to make all texts, contents, and also even the headers in center aligned position... [code]/* CENTER PROFILE TEXT AND CONTENTS */ body,td,tr,div,p { text-align: center; } /* MA

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:24

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy