• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here's the CSS codes to make all texts, contents, and also even the headers in center aligned position... [code]/* CENTER PROFILE TEXT AND CONTENTS */ body,td,tr,div,p { text-align: center; } /* MA

Pages: 1..12345678

Here's the CSS codes to make all texts, contents, and also even the headers in center aligned position... [code]/* CENTER PROFILE TEXT AND CONTENTS */ body,td,tr,div,p { text-align: center; } /* MA

RjayBarrientos
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here's the CSS codes to make all texts, contents, and also even the headers in center aligned position... [code]/* CENTER PROFILE TEXT AND CONTENTS */ body,td,tr,div,p { text-align: center; } /* MA

gud work :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
enzich18
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here's the CSS codes to make all texts, contents, and also even the headers in center aligned position... [code]/* CENTER PROFILE TEXT AND CONTENTS */ body,td,tr,div,p { text-align: center; } /* MA

[align=center][b] sheesh! this one helps a lot! =) thanks..:P[/b][/align]
jddrulez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hei... juz wondering..?? how can i make my boxes centered without making the "text" centered.... plsss help... need ur help very soonnn... thnxx.... more power..... [spoiler]thnxx Ftalk...!!![/spoiler]
10rings
» n00b
1969-12-31

Can Anyone Please Tell Me What Is Extension File Is???? Ang Where I Should Put The Code???? Saang Box At Alin Box?? Salamat Po!!
10rings
» n00b
1969-12-31

Can Anyone Please Tell Me What Is Extension File Is???? And Where I Should Put The Code???? Saang Box At Alin Box?? Salamat Po!! External Css?? What Is That?? Where Is External Css?? Im So Sorry Im Super Noobs!!
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You need to read and understand these tutorials. [url]http://theftalk.com/t16257-%5Bcss%5D-Profile-Editing-newbies%29.html[/url] [url]http://theftalk.com/t42823-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D-%28Geocities%29.html[/url]
10rings
» n00b
1969-12-31

im sorry i cant open the tutorials..ill try bdway..
10rings
» n00b
1969-12-31

Its So Funny Guys!!haha Everyones(newbie) Asking "where I Should Put The Codes"?????? And The Pros Says "in The External Css" But Guys The Prob Is We Newbies Dont Know Where Or What Is "external Css" Haha Bydway Thank U Guys For Helping Us!!
thisy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]I thought this is impossible, this is what my cousin si finding for, thanks for this now i can make my layouts content to be center without making the profile to be centered.[/i] :thumbsup:
10rings
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you guys!!i got it n!!ur ol d best!!
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jddrulez]hei... juz wondering..?? how can i make my boxes centered without making the "text" centered.... plsss help... need ur help very soonnn... thnxx.... more power.....[/quote] ^Just try to find it in CSS section. C`mon. don`t be too lazy! or use the search engine to be easy. [quote=10rings]Its So Funny Guys!!haha Everyones(newbie) Asking "where I Should Put The Codes"?????? And The Pros Says "in The External Css" But Guys The Prob Is We Newbies Dont Know Where Or What Is "external Css" Haha Bydway Thank U Guys For Helping Us!![/quote] Avoid double posting you can edit your previous post.
10rings
» n00b
1969-12-31

woot!!woot!!

Last edited by 10rings (2008-11-04 18:23:08)

VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice work brotha! good job! =):thumbsup::thumbsup:
mhaicah
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i put the media box at the center?? and also the txt and pictures there?:(
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=10rings]woot!!woot!![/quote] ^Spamming? Read the rules please. [quote=mhaicah]how can i put the media box at the center?? and also the txt and pictures there?[/quote] ^There is a code for that. Use search engine. Or use the hide all box except media box by eejhay. About the text and picture. Use this code. [quote][b]<center>[i]TEXT[/i]</center>[/b][/quote] Change the italic one[TEXT] [quote][b]<center>[i]IMAGE[/i]</center>[/b][/quote] Change the word image into a picture.

Last edited by ewenessgALLore (2008-11-23 05:32:49)

anonymous_angel
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mayapot]: font-size: '12 to 18'px;[/quote] hi!!uhmm,.,how can i save a js or a css file??heeeeeeeelllllpppppppp puh-lease!!!t.y!!!
kristian_0236
» n00b
1969-12-31

Dude!! thanks so much for sharing. It helped a lot. =)=)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=anonymous_angel]how can i save a js or a css file??[/quote] Save to ur external css file =)
k2i5e7k8i7e
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thank you for sharing.... =):thumbsup:
junilstyle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]--------------were we can put the code dude???---------------------[/b] :arrow: cuz im still a newbie here,so plz teach me...were can i put it..?:crybaby: [spoiler][img]http://h1.ripway.com/junilstyle12/junilo/junilstyle.gif[/img][/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here's the CSS codes to make all texts, contents, and also even the headers in center aligned position... [code]/* CENTER PROFILE TEXT AND CONTENTS */ body,td,tr,div,p { text-align: center; } /* MA

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:55

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy